anyone live in USA?

Guest Father Time

i live in the us. i cant find anyone into goa (except my friend callin). were trying to get a scene going over here.....does anyone on this site live over here?

Guest phase2

yeah, i am from Florida, USA. no one is into goa, and I don't try and

force it on people. electronic music has such a bad, low-vibes reputation

that I generally don't tell people I'm into it...cause they can only picture

bad things..

Go on over to Tokyo if you want to see intensely alive and powerful

TRANCE CULTURE....i can't wait to go back!

--------------

Americans don't like to travel abroad much (compared to Isrealis, Brits,

Aussies, Kiwis, Japanese and most Europeans) so they don't know

anything about Postive Psychedelic Goa Vibes.

if you want to find people who "get it", you are going to have to travel too...

Guest Father Time

..ok. :)

i have a few friends that are into it and we all LVOE it. everyone i know is into electronic music and most of the time its a pretty good vibe. i just wish there was more goa in the us. hey: hit me up on A.I.M. sometime if u got it: 'lostinthemists'

Hey, I live here but not for long. I agree that most people in the US only like the house music, and even so called raves don't play good trance. some of my friends are into electronic music, yet they totally reject trance, go figure!

anyway, anytime you want to get in touch and talk about producing a party somewhere, I am pretty sure we can hit it off---let me know

peace and love

Guest spirit dancer

Goa in USA?!?...good question...therez only two people i know that listen to goa out here...me and my buddy...both of us in tampa bay...now i moved to atlanta so its gonna be hard as hell findin' anyone that likes goa out here!!! Anyone out in Atlanta that likes goa...plz plan a party...or let me know if therez any already planned. give me a hit if u start a goa scene out here too...this place need to know what heaven feels like!!!

Guest Deep Kick

yeah im from PA USA.

but originally from Japan.

there is no one who listen to goa trance but me.......

so im goin to parties in NYC at least once a month if its possible.

im goin to see the delta, and spirallianz on 28th.

is anybody goin to the party??

about the scene in Japan.........todays scene really sucks......

many stupid kidz started to come to parties like NYC.

i was at solstice music festival this summer like Mr. phase2.

i did enjoy camping with my guys there

but i couldnt enjoy the party well.....

it was not worth to pay about $95 for me...shpongle was amazing though.

but underground scene is still nice.

dance after dance till you die : Deep Kick

i am from pennsylvania too. and you are right, there arent very many people out here that listen to goa. ocassionally there are little parties in philly but not never often.

i do plan to go to the delta and spiralliens in NYC on the 28th.

i have never been to a synth sadhu party before so i dont know what to expect, except good music.

Guest Elysium Project

I am not from USA (I am from Denmark) but I know quite a lot of people from San Francisco and N.Y that are into Goa and psy.

I bet you know everything about Kode IV now better known as Ceiba at www.ceibarec.com and Goa Gil at www.goagil.com

Personally I hope to see you all sometime next year on my Elysium Project tour to USA....

Well guys I feel sorry for u that the goa scene is not its supposed to be in the US, luckily I come from denmark where it has been for ages..

Come visit us europeans, we'll take care of u all..

Love and Light

BTW: get the scene going over there!!!!!

I live in USA,but I'm also from Europe(Macedonia)where the psy scene has been growing troughout the years(except latley because od the stupid war that is going on).It's so sad theat here(Cleveland)people even haven't heard about the word"psy trance"I hopr in recent years the scene will start growing which is case with NY,

San Francisko and LA.

Guest Stephen C.E.S. Wilson

Well, you can rest assured that GOA/Psy Trance is growing here in Texas. We have a hard core group of DJs that throw parties here in Austin that go by the name Texaliens. I remember going to their first party a couple of years ago and they've been getting bigger every time.

Since they've hooked up with the Texas Burningman community, they have been able to spread the music that way. I'd say that they probably get a couple of hundred people at each party.

Of course, you could always ask them yourselves. The main DJs are Steve Noreyko (Okyeron or Dr. No) and Dave Smith (Dr. Krelm).

http://www.texaliens.org/

...and the Burningman community that I spoke of:

http://www.burnaustin.org/

We ARE Winning!

- Stephen

YOu want GOA

YOU need to come to San Franciso

only place taht you will have a big psy trance scene because alot german isreally south american, japanese. Most american are not into this stuff.

stop at the I work at to get info

www.ceibarecords.com

and check out pics of the last festvial we had here

Fusion

http://www.borealis2000.com/fusion/FrameSet.htm

I'm from the US...Indiana as a matter of fact and I don't know another psy trance fan in a 1000 mile radius...it's sad, but it seems that psy trance fans in the US are really scattered.

yeah, people here are very prejudice of trance music with their only example of "trance" being fucking paul oakenfold and dj micro. I know quite a few people here in my area that really appreciate electronic music and have had a very open mind when I introduced them to real trance music....but no real psy trance freaks here...

It's hard for me to understand how the majority of american's can be so against trance music without giving it more exploration past their rave "culture" magazines.

yup, here in the US the word trance only sparks images of big-name djs playing fluffy tunes for ignorant audiences.

....not to say that ALL progressive trance is horrible...

Guest sage2012

hey jeremey, you might be surprised! as a matter if fact, i have i friend in bloomington IN that is organizing a psy/604 party there on october 5th. i am going to try to drive up there for thee weekend (i live in atlanta, ga), perhaps you will be able to make it out! oh, and btw, we have a bit ov a psytrance scene here in ATL, with events usually about once or twice a month...

PROBE Bloomington IN

friday oct. 5th 2001

http://beam.to/ptlf

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in L.A. and there is quite a big trance scene here...

I hear SF is much bigger but I havnt been there yet...

Any Goa-Heads in L.A. hit me up : JetoBoomBaba (Aol)

or ICQ (20207837)

Boom BOom