party season in india

Guest phase2

where is the party going to be this winter in india?

I have heard so many bad things about Goa these days, I might

not even go. is this year going to be any better?

how about gokarna or varkala?

Gotta participate in this conversation again... =)

That guy Drops of Madness claimed that Goa is gonna be huge the coming winter and that there are small secret "underground" parties especially later on in the winter. My only prob is that I don't know the right people to get into this kinda happenings, but now I'm after a period of hesistation again convinced that I'm gonna spend at least some time in Goa again the coming winter. When you going, how long staying?

Guest Flying Kundalini

BomS Phase2 & J..........

I'll be in Goa and Gokarna this november... give us a mail if you want to meet up..

I'm convinced that the parties will still be good this winter it's just a matter of finding the good ones!! we have friends out there that own a couple of eateries so I'm confident I'll get some good information...

see ya there...

Boom Shiva..

Guest Flying Kundalini

BomS Phase2 & J..........

I'll be in Goa and Gokarna this november... give us a mail if you want to meet up..

I'm convinced that the parties will still be good this winter it's just a matter of finding the good ones!! we have friends out there that own a couple of eateries so I'm confident I'll get some good information...

see ya there...

Boom Shiva..

Namaste Travellers,

I'm not sure how the scene in Goa is over the coming season. I was there last time in the beginning of 2000. The best Full Moon party for me, by the way! That was in Anjuna near German Bakery at the end of January. Yes, I have heard all kind of rumours. Authorities getting tough concerning the parties, Bombay-mafia taking over, pressures towards closing the flee-market, parties ending at 11pm etc. Same suspicions and rumours from year to year. India is India and Goa is Goa. There's allways something going on. So take care, spread good vibes and enjoy the land and climate and people, peacefully... Yeah, I'm going there anyway next winter for a while, January or February.

Ninja power, Cosmo :-)

Guest phase2

i'll be headed out of Nepal and into south india in late November...

I know that india is still india and the music never stops...but sometimes

things just shift arround a little.

i just hate hearing stories of good things going sour before I ever got

the chance to experience. i intend for a positive, safe, and

super psychedelic winter - and i will find what I am looking for!

phase418@hotmail.com