For All Of You

Ok, I did not set a great example a few days ago, but I will admit I learnt my lesson. This forum is to be kept peaceful and relaxed. I just got home from a n 8 hour shift with 3 aggressive disabled people, and the last thing I want to do is spend 20 minutes wiping out a message that has been posted at least a dozen times because it is just an agressive asnd useless attepmt at insulting people!! So please keep calm, and if you don't like what somebody says, email them!! Do not put stuff up here that is so negative and angry!! I will stop and I hope all of you will, no more fights here!!

Guest etherdesign

I do not excpect this forum to be all 'peace and fluffy stuff'.. but I do excpect a certain amount of decorum.. that is.. do not post a topic 10x times.. you all hopefully know there are bugs in this forums... if you don't.. you know now.. but as for emotions.. i am not so sure you are fit to be a moderator.. sorry to say, but you seem to have en extreme sensitivity to certain topics and a moderator should be able to distingush a balance in not only theirs but others feelings..

And 'keep it calm'.. there is a diffrerence between calm, comfortable chaos, and total disorder... can you see that totally objectically? I duuno..

I understand what you are saying, but did you notice that you can email a person on this forum?? If you are so angry you shoud maybe contact them by email so it is a private fight, not public display!!

Guest Slidingtrancer

I hate u Mike D. :P

Blah blah blah ( agressive tone) ...

AND I'll email you my frustrations and put on my caps-lock while doing it....

( damn I really dislike people using this forum for agressive behavior and insulting)

Guest bugbread

Ah well, you live and learn.

Just a friendly hint Mike D: Use single exclamation points unless you're happy about something. Reading negative stuff with two explanation points can give the mistaken impression of anger (I know it's a personal habit of yours to put double question marks and double exclamation marks, but, just to let you know how it looks to a reader...)