I'm on air ....for one hour only

Listen live to my chillout show until 5pm GMT :

http://www.cur.co.uk/index.php

then click listen live

Although I'm not gay I must say you have very sexy voice.. perfect for radio.. :)

Can we wish? I would like to hear something from new TipWorld compilation 13 Crystal Scull.. new shpongle maybe... or is it too hard... This would be so interactive. ;P

That was Dreadzone 'a canterbury tale'

I got 13 skull in this morning, so I didn't have time to listen to it yet ... maybe next term ... I did play star shpongled banner in a previous show and it went down a treat ...

The show gets archived as a realplayer file - I think you have to look under saturday 4pm (the scheduling is wrong) in the schedule page of the cur.co.uk website. Then click the speaker icon to download my show.

bomble

There's been a bit of a mix up with the scheduling and the archiving ! My show is called Global Chillage (and is billed for Friday 4pm - which is actually the Planet of sound show). Also I am told that the speaker icon for my show might not line up with the saturday 4pm slot !! Anyway it should be the Sat 16hrs show !

As I said before, I am willing to trade copies of the show for other people's mixes or selections.

bomble