Which Cigarettes?

Guest Eshanti Brahman

Lucky Stricke usually.........but I bought three cartons of Benson & Hedges.on Duty Free. The worst cigarette I've tasted is 555 in India/Bangladesh. One puff and you'll get cancer. hehe

Guest AtomikElf

hehe, rizla is even in south africa - king size ¦)

i used to smoke "peter styveszant" in s.a., and here in the states it was "marlboro lights" - but now i've been off cigarettes for about 2 years, except when i get drunk - i may have a few.

oh, and rolling paper i used here in the states is "zigzag" - and u get something called "joker" - so i used to try find that one too ¦) smokin' joker ¦)

"compassion"

Don't smoke now.. but when I was 14 I smoked Rothmans bacause of the publicity they made on Williams-Renault F1, and Williams is my favourite team!!! I stoped smoking before I was 15 though...

Congratulations to those who have quit! (AP and AE.)

I smoked Marlboro Mediums for several years, then tried to quit; since then I smoke Marlboro Ultra Light 100s - very light but long-lasting!

Heard about a study published the other day that claims the FDA (at least in America) has very lax regulations on tar that the cigarette companies take advantage of, meaning there's no real benefit to smoking "lighter" cigarettes (except perhaps the size of the smurfs one coughs up the next morning).

Good luck with this one. :) EA