X-dream Vs The Delta

I wonder what project do you like the best ? X-dream or The Delta ?

During a long time, I felt X-dream a little bit better than The Delta.

But now I've bought the last Delta album ( wich is a masterpiece) I don't know...

Anyway, both are very very good of course and it's very hard to make a choice !

Let's wait the " Irritant" X-dream album ! :)

..u are right Jonezz.........

..i agree with u that Children of Paradise ( X-Dream & S.U.N. Project) is even better.....

..i love el nino & bloodsuckers!!!!! (will there be any release in future...?)

..by the way - did u listen to X-Dream's new one - Coming Soon....?

...LOVELY............................. ;)

Guest [tom jaimz]

SUN Project have nothing to do with Children of Paradise, and neither does Marcus Maichel. CoP consists of Jan, with Phil Weiss, Willy Boutron and Pierre Branet. Also, I don't think Jan has anything to do with the Delta, which is mostly Marcus, with help from the Spiral Aliens.

Guest ~Jonezz~

What about these three other guys in COP.. (phil,willy,pierre) Does they have any other projects than COP..? Never heard these names before..

I only have heard X-Dream tracks panic in paradise, relax vortex and radio.. :(

and some tracks from trip to trancesylvania.. I´ve tried to fiend "Radio" with no results..

So how´s this Delta, haven´t heard that either.. better/lousier than COP..?

I'll wait until the new X-Dream comes out, but they've got some stiff competition - The Delta has made major strides with the new one. And I'm guessing that the new Delta is more Spirallianz-ish because they wouldn't want it to compete with the sound that X-Dream will have on the new one. Either way, I'm psyched. And yeah, a new COP project would be effin' cool as well. :) EA

Guest Stormbringer

I used to buy a lot of swedish techno but I don´t do that anymore. I think most of it hasn´t evolved for a couple of years now. Some artists are still good like Glenn Wilson (he´s not a swede but he used to live in Sweden), but most new swedish techno sounds pretty boring if you allready own +50 ep´s (swedetechno)(I might have even more than that). Loops, loops and even more loops. Boring, boring, boring. A good dj who uses 30 sec and then mix in the next record can make it interesting but otherwise it´s boring. That´s what I like with The Delta. They don´t use loops in the same way and they got atmospheric sounds on top. Both their albums are on my top 5 of all time!

I like X-dream too (and all the other sideprojects, Fools & Tools, COP, Organic Noise). The Frog and Radiohead (X-dream RMX) are my favourites but Brainforest is an awesome track too.