Track of the day

I made a Top 5 Greatest Dark Electronic Tracks Of All Time, so these are my tracks of the day

1. Klaus Schulze - Velvet Voyage [Mirage, original release]

2. Steve Roach - Altus [The Magnificent Void]

3. Delerium - Wavelength [spheres]

4. Raison D'Etre - Metamorphyses Phase IV [Metamorphyses]

5. Lustmord - Metastatic Resonance [The Place Where The Black Stars Hang]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kino Oko - Messiah Formula (Alphabetically Divided Highway, 2008)

This album is good? I just ordered it & it should be being fedexed to me as I type :posford:

Track of the day?

I'm listening to it right now.

Shulman - Invention

At track I find to be so emotional. It has instruments I usually hate but somehow I find that I love the melodies on them in this track :wub:

PLASTIKMAN - SPASTIK ( DUBFIRE REWORK )

God damn it seraph, I know tastes cannot be discussed, but...?!?! I usually think you have outstanding taste, but this is such a lame and cheap rework.

My track of the day is Krekc. It does just that to my speakers, make them krekc that is. Er, OK...

God damn it seraph, I know tastes cannot be discussed, but...?!?! I usually think you have outstanding taste, but this is such a lame and cheap rework.

My track of the day is Krekc. It does just that to my speakers, make them krekc that is. Er, OK...

Well for me, it is nice upgrade rather than rework of the original track, and believe me, it works so well on the dancefloor, I've heard it many times.

I've also heard Dubfire Live where he played his good tracks and this remix in between and phuk, it was really pumping and thumping.

And yeah, BTW, DE GUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM, so the point is what drives us, and this certain track and also an upgrade give me a special wild ride. :D