Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raison D'Etre - Metamorphyses Phase IV

Wow. I'm getting repetitive, but..... seriously, this track is just......too awesome for words. :wacko:

It's like a climax of the entire dark ambient genre..... all the energy that was held back, all the tension that was built and built so subtlely, is now being released in a massive explosion that is this track.

goasia - space travellers

superbe track, best of the from other spaces album IMO...

it has all the good goasia stuff : the beautifull sounds, excellent layering and buildup, the melodies of course...but here they take a more twisted turn and rolls and waves over into very subtle but oh so great sounds...

classis in the making [at least for me!] ... hell i even rank it on the allmighty koxbox level! ^_^

Goasia - Per Aspera Ad Astra OMG !! :posford:

really?

can you please try to explain to me why? :) [i know sometimes difficult to grasp muzic into words]

i am curious cuz it's the only track on the album i dont really like... it's like it tries to be trancey, but for me fails completely cuz its to "full" and "busy", and eventually leads to nowwhere... dont really feel any emotion when listening to that track *dontknow*

so please enlighten me :)

really?

can you please try to explain to me why? :) [i know sometimes difficult to grasp muzic into words]

i am curious cuz it's the only track on the album i dont really like... it's like it tries to be trancey, but for me fails completely cuz its to "full" and "busy", and eventually leads to nowwhere... dont really feel any emotion when listening to that track *dontknow*

so please enlighten me :)

Ok i will try, i listening to another time :))

As you said, this track is THE trance oriented track to the album.

I like the texture of the sounds in this track, every effect are well build and mostly , i love the synthetic line, and the trancey spirit in it.

The travelling really start at 0:56 where play some crazy and distorded morning sound.

First real line at 3:00, with a complement on it after 3:17 ... the pGanorama is fantastic to me, it 's cool back at 4:14.

7:30 the melody come back with another kind of sample voice distorded mixed with the melody. Remind me some old astral projection sound.

Yeah if you don't like the trance melody develloped here, that's sad. But i see your point.

Matter of taste, always. And i can't be sit when i hear that track.

Retry to listen between 7:30 - 8:15, and if you don't like it, you don't like climax goa trance :)

Kiss me for the effort :rolleyes:

And you know what ! lol i made an error, my track of the day is Goasia - Sunrise

sooo sorry