Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 yrs ago ? or u meant 2 yrs ago ? i cant belive that house existing such long time thou

ok my track of the day that was filled with dissapontments and sadness is Domestic - Not Human

20 yrs ago ? or u meant 2 yrs ago ? i cant belive that house existing such long time thou

20 yrs ago house was nothing like today. It was funny, sexy, daring, used lots of samples and had the bestest basslines ever. :)

here's a link to discogs where you can check the track out. It blends harmoniously great female voice and moog synth. And the bassline, mm'yea. B)

now i see , its out in 87 but it has no any samples to try how it was like , but i wud say even nowdays the house music is still very sexy

Guest The Journey Man Project

Mubali & Xyla - "Mechanophobia"

Edited by The Journey Man Project

ok my track of the day that was filled with dissapontments and sadness is Domestic - Not Human

Hell man! It's hard to believe but it has been 20 years! My sister started getting into house in '87 & got me into it in '89

How the time flies!

God, I'll be dead soon <_<