Track of the day

Beautiful aye?! Have you been listening to it a lot yet?

Have u tried to listen to Memloop with the volume turn in the red zone? Its making my apartment vibrate like nothing I have ever played (at least I think so) :)

I bought some new headphones. Going to give it a listen through them. Now though giving my new databloem cds a whirl through them

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some new headphones. Going to give it a listen through them. Now though giving my new databloem cds a whirl through them

jealous <_<

Steve Roach - Lifeforming (again)

Awesomeness factor: ∞

:rolleyes: are u sure its not Awesomeness factor > ∞ ?

I think I will use it next time I will be playing ;) and see what it does to people :P

They sound great espaecially for home listening/ambient but they are a wee bit painful on my oversized ears :(

I know that feeling :( to well§

My friend just got a new pair too, these ones AKG K 240 Studio and I was listening to Steve Roach - Biogenesis on those OMG! that was amaziiiing... to die for! and that must be the track of the day for me! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Emotional Response - Forgotten Moments! :posford: :clapping:

This is one of THE best trancecore tracks i've ever heard.. blasting hardcore beat combined with a damn fine main lead coming in and ready to take over every thought you have in your braaaaainnn at that moment :D HIGHLY recommended if you want to blast the roof off and kick ass!

• 2 weeks later...

Erik T'sak & Matthew Florianz - Molenstraat

from abasio's end of the week mix!

where can i find more music like this ? exactly the kind of stuff im looking for :)

Actually I did, it's called Big Brothers Are Gonna Get You - mostly because of the super-distorted pounding drums right at the end of the track, like the giant Man from hell or something. The intro is pretty paranoid and noisy too, hence the name.

A bit of an unconventional name, but I like. :)