Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's monster track, holly shit what he create the best track ever. Especially Yamaha CS80 melodies

Yeah gotta love those CS-80 sounds...he used that synth a lot. As far as I can compare the CS-80 softsynth sounds nothing like the real thing...the soft version sounds more like a thin buzzing sound of a bug.

Posted Image

(it weighs 100 kg lol :D)

Raison D'etre - Metamorphyses Phase IV

This is the most insane dark ambient track I've ever heard.

I'm not even going to try to describe it.

Listen in bed with headphones, with loud volume... not knowing what to expect....

Good luck :ph34r::wacko:

Listen in bed with headphones, with loud volume... not knowing what to expect....

Listening again. Holy crap. Seriously, how was this made...

It builds and builds....and finally becomes a completely overwhelming chaotich noisefest.

This is awesome! :D

What album is this from.

I've been thinking of getting some dark ambient

The Muses Rapt- Afternoon Trip

Is it good? I mean the CD as a whole.

I like it, though some of the other tracks may get a bit sleepy. It's still very good. And it's almost worth getting for the Phase IV track alone. Wicked stuff.

Other raison d'etre albums may have a more captivating gothic atmosphere with more melody and gregorian chanting.

I like it, though some of the other tracks may get a bit sleepy. It's still very good. And it's almost worth getting for the Phase IV track alone. Wicked stuff.

Other raison d'etre albums may have a more captivating gothic atmosphere with more melody and gregorian chanting.

I had a look on amazon, some of the older albums look expensive :(

Which would you recommend getting?

Not psy track today but still worth it: Röyksopp - Only This Moment. Amazing vocals and even better melody lines, so beautiful it actually hurts your heart. And it totaly fits the nice spring weather outside. Been listening to this song several times during my lunchbreak (outside for a walk) so this is definitely my track of the day.

not a track but a live set by cujorius one ..

the guy needs a label to release his new album .. anyone know of one just let me know.

Cujorius is dark/theatrical progressive.

Thank u Bahamut! :)

Sleepy is ok.... but gregorian chanting that sounds nice too ;) Can u recommend a place to bye these, I once had some links to music-shops with a lot ambient...but I some how lost them :(