Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's track is

Terry Grant - I'll Kill you

a deep house/electro track with amazing female vocals and very nice guitar work, nearyl sound like a sitar (or maybe it's a guitar and a sitar). Anyway, gonna order this vinyl as soon as I get some fresh money.

Today's track is

Terry Grant - I'll Kill you

a deep house/electro track with amazing female vocals and very nice guitar work, nearyl sound like a sitar (or maybe it's a guitar and a sitar). Anyway, gonna order this vinyl as soon as I get some fresh money.

Nah! Use your old stale money. It's best to get rid of it :)

Seriously that sounds like a lot of cool elements :D

STEVE ROACH - LIFEFORMING

When Roach goes (hyper)active, there's no telling how awesome it's gonna be. It's like there's unlimited potential.

I just can't get enough of this amazingly cool and completely out-there section from the Kairos DVD.

Everyone involved in electronic music must take their hats off for this madman soundwizard.

(listen loud with headphones for maximum effect)

STEVE ROACH - LIFEFORMING

When Roach goes (hyper)active, there's no telling how awesome it's gonna be. It's like there's unlimited potential.

I just can't get enough of this amazingly cool and completely out-there section from the Kairos DVD.

Everyone involved in electronic music must take their hats off for this madman soundwizard.

(listen loud with headphones for maximum effect)

Amazing track :D

I might go for Biogenesis... trips my brain out (or something)...

Steve Roach - Infinite Shore

Deep washes of majestic space sounds gently flow over each other, like waves coming to shore... together they create an inspiring and imaginative symphony....the sounds are playfully talking to each other, creating beautiful harmonies and atmospheres.

The greatness of this piece of ambient art is beyond question. The only question is if you can comprehend its depth and beauty.

Dead Kennedys-At My Job

Im working at my job

Im so ha-a-py

More boring by the day

But they pa-ay me-e

Frankenchrist=great!

(NOT the original cover! ;) )

Posted Image

JESSE SOMFAY - SMALL PEBBLED FOREST

Uh, never better minimal techno/trancey track from SVEN VATH - THE SOUND OF THE SEVENTH SEASON... check it out guys... some great stuff there.... ;)

OOOD - Rock My Soul (Joker vs. Operator Mix)

Damn, I'm lucky I have my own room at work, because otherwise I'd have to explain why I have that stupid grin on my face just now...

Pleiadians- analogue step

The melody on this one may be simple, but it's as unique as it can be... It just cannot be imitated! Such a nice, short and energy packed track. And it's been a while since I last listened to it too!