Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallucinogen - Solstice

There are similar synthsounds as in alpha cenauri, the synth that sound like a fermale voice on the beginning, it kicks in at some phrases of the track also. It is just so hypnotical that i got shivers of it. Unbelievable.

DOOF AND SIMON POSFORD - LET´S TURN ON

this is neccessary, i think i will probably have nightmares because of the melanchonic intro, this is really dangerous, it sounds lie you are in winter but it happened something very bad and you have psychological problems and don´t know what you are doing, like you are tired and voices are speaking to you over walls but you can still hear them, this sounds like you are in a car and drive through snowy winterroads but drive very carefuly because you are affraid taht something will happen. twisted label is the best label by far, this track just confirms my statement even more. Even in metall i didn´t hear a track which was so scary than this at the intro, the rest of the track is just great and the last two meinutes are happy but still pretty melanchonic and sound similar to some melanchonic powersource tracks.

PLEASE recommend me stuff like this

DOOF AND SIMON POSFORD - LET´S TURN ON

this is neccessary, i think i will probably have nightmares because of the melanchonic intro, this is really dangerous, it sounds lie you are in winter but it happened something very bad and you have psychological problems and don´t know what you are doing, like you are tired and voices are speaking to you over walls but you can still hear them, this sounds like you are in a car and drive through snowy winterroads but drive very carefuly because you are affraid taht something will happen. twisted label is the best label by far, this track just confirms my statement even more. Even in metall i didn´t hear a track which was so scary than this at the intro, the rest of the track is just great and the last two meinutes are happy but still pretty melanchonic and sound similar to some melanchonic powersource tracks.

PLEASE recommend me stuff like this

652167[/snapback]

Is this a different version than what is on the album, lets turn on. I only have the vinyl and the version I just listened to was not IMO the slightest bit scary & only 1% melancholic. Is what you are listening to a different version?

Is this a different version than what is on the album, lets turn on. I only have the vinyl and the version I just listened to was not IMO the slightest bit scary & only 1% melancholic. Is what you are listening to a different version?

652171[/snapback]

I don´t know what´s scary or melanchonic for you, what´s the introstring which goes in at the beginning and goes to 00:42 then? I can´t get what´s scary for you, this is scary, IF you really want tell me that for example dark psy is dark go and clean the shit that you want tell me of your mouth, darkpsy for example is not dark at all but i know you don´t think darkpsy dark which is good. Anywayt this is definetly melanchonic. Man, everyone would agree that this is pretty damn melanchonic or what can you say about the intro then?

Abasio, i almost got a shock when i listened to this this morning over my mp3, i suddenly began to freeze because of that, i had very shakily legs and couldn´t work properly because i was so affraid and you tell that it isn´t scary at all?

I don´t know what´s scary or melanchonic for you, what´s the introstring which goes in at the beginning and goes to 00:42 then? I can´t get what´s scary for you, this is scary, IF you really want tell me that for example dark psy is dark go and clean the shit that you want tell me of your mouth, darkpsy for example is not dark at all but i know you don´t think darkpsy dark which is good. Anywayt this is definetly melanchonic. Man, everyone would agree that this is pretty damn melanchonic or what can you say about the intro then?

652178[/snapback]

I'm not into dark psy at all, I don't find it in anyway scary!

I find it more melancholic than the rest of the track which quickly gets upbeat & a little poppy but hardly sad.

The intro sounds like a lot of the downbeat made around the same time or if you it then listen to Doof - It's about Time. Excellent album, like his stuff on MOTY!

I'm not into dark psy at all, I don't find it in anyway scary!

I find it more melancholic than the rest of the track which quickly gets upbeat & a little poppy but hardly sad.

The intro sounds like a lot of the downbeat made around the same time or if you it then listen to Doof - It's about Time. Excellent album, like his stuff on MOTY!

652187[/snapback]

the It´s about time album doesn´t have enough things happening IMO, it is very good but i listened to the previews and it isn´t scary.

the It´s about time album doesn´t have enough things happening IMO, it is very good but i listened to the previews and it isn´t scary.

652196[/snapback]

Try listening to the album not just the previews. I can't judge an album by previews. I need to here it in full! & IMO It's about Time is better. In fact it's brilliant!

edit: roots through CDs to find it's about time to play tommorow :)

Try listening to the album not just the previews. I can't judge an album by previews. I need to here it in full! & IMO It's about Time is better. In fact it's brilliant!

652202[/snapback]

Is it more melanchonic than let´s turn on or jsut better?

"go and clean the shit that you want tell me of your mouth"

Wow, he told you, abasio!

Don't mess with Radi when he's scared shitless by an .mp3 man!

p.s. It's About Time is Killarghghghghghgh!

652206[/snapback]

you are plainstupid, the difference between a good mp3 and wav isn´t really big, nowadays there are plenty of formants which are almost as good as wav or cd quality so you just confirmed that you are plain stupid, there are millions of people who listen mp3 and don´t have problems but you are so plainstupid and think music doesn´t sound the same. Well it doesn´t but the lose of quality is pretty milimal you ignorant ibecile.

you are plainstupid, the difference between a good mp3 and wav isn´t really big, nowadays there are plenty of formants which are almost as good as wav or cd quality so you just confirmed that you are plain stupid, there are millions of people who listen mp3 and don´t have problems but you are so plainstupid and think music doesn´t sound the same. Well it doesn´t but the lose of quality is pretty milimal you ignorant ibecile.

652208[/snapback]

Learn to read. I didn't say anything about mp3 vs. wav. You made all that up on your own. Must be part of that fantasy pringles land you live in.

Abasio, i almost got a shock when i listened to this this morning over my mp3, i suddenly began to freeze because of that, i had very shakily legs and couldn´t work properly because i was so affraid and you tell that it isn´t scary at all?

652185[/snapback]

I can't imagine what you find scary about this intro. Is it telling you that you got it pregnant & will have to pay child support? Now that would make me crap my pants!

Is it more melanchonic than let´s turn on or jsut better?

652204[/snapback]

Both! But then I find both MOTYs a lot more melancholic than that intro. Sorry mate I just don't get where you get such scary feelings from that track.

"go and clean the shit that you want tell me of your mouth"

Wow, he told you, abasio!

Don't mess with Radi when he's scared shitless by an .mp3 man!

p.s. It's About Time is Killarghghghghghgh!

652206[/snapback]

Now man that's just plainstupid plain stupid plainstupido!!! :P

Everyone craps there pants when they here carmina burana (not sure on the spelling there) mp3 or out of the devil's mouth I'm sure 100000% of it I is

Learn to read. I didn't say anything about mp3 vs. wav. You made all that up on your own. Must be part of that fantasy pringles land you live in.

652209[/snapback]

mmmm... pringles! I had some cheap imitation pringles today & they were shit. Back to the ethnic curry flavour :)

back on thread topic

the best track I heard today was Juno Reactor - Angels & Men

I can't imagine what you find scary about this intro. Is it telling you that you got it pregnant & will have to pay child support. Now that would make me crap my pants!

Both! But then I find both MOTYs a lot more melancholic than that intro. Sorry mate I just don't get where you get such scary feelings from that track.

Now man that's just plainstupid plain stupid plainstupido!!!  :P

Everyone craps there pants when they here carmina burana (not sure on the spelling there) mp3 or out of the devil's mouth I'm sure 100000% of it I is

652211[/snapback]

And i can´t understand why you don´t find it scary, I probably can´t express me well, so please tell me what you feel when you´re listening to the intro of this track?

And i can´t understand why you don´t find it scary, I probably can´t express me well, so please tell me what you feel when you´re listening to the intro of this track?

652215[/snapback]

I'm not scared by music or movies, only by real things.

About the intro; I feel like it's dusk. It's not dark but the light is failing. Promises of something more!