Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure Ott - smoked glass and chrome

Apsolutely awesome track, this isn´t comercial stuff at all but realy superior music, the productionquality is also mindblowing and some compared shulman with ott but i think ott is also very good and at least as good as shulman, shulman for example hasn´t done something close to this, at least i don´t know of one, it is too beautiful. The singing woman hasa beautiful voice, too, way better than the popstars in the mainstream popscene, i am taling from Rihanna etc.

Apsolutely awesome track, this isn´t comercial stuff at all but realy superior music, the productionquality is also mindblowing and some compared shulman with ott but i think ott is also very good and at least as good as shulman, shulman for example hasn´t done something close to this, at least i don´t know of one, it is too beautiful. The singing woman hasa beautiful voice, too, way better than the popstars in the mainstream popscene, i am taling from Rihanna etc.

621580[/snapback]

:ph34r:

621580[/snapback]

An amazing track for sure but I prefer Billy the Kid Strikes Back!

After a break for some weeks accidentaly i found Athena - Croctopus on my mp3 player and played at as loud as possible while having tiers in my eyes the way home, the remindings of this track broke my heart today, i remembered of the holiday this summer and the holiday at june and of monica ofcourse because i listened to this track 10 times per day in bulgaria, the track itself is so psychedelic that it can´t be found often by other artists/albums/compilations, why isn´t more psychedelic out like this one, the power of psychedelic trance, great track!

SHPONGLE - DORSET PERCEPTION

OMG, I AM TRIPPING OUT BECAUSEOF THIS, I HAVE A SLOWER AND A FASTER VERSION OF THE TRACK, THE FASTER SOUNDS EVEN BETTER, I CAN SAY SIMON IS CRACY, THIS IS SLOW HALLUCINOGEN, HE USED THE EFFECTS AND DELAYS OF HIS STANDART SYNTHS ON THE VOICE OF MICHAELE ADAMSON, IS SHE SINGING THERE? AND THE VOICE SOUND LIKE SOME SYNTH, THE MELODIES ARE LIKE TYPICAL HALLUCINOGEN STUFF, I LLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS TRACK.