Basilisk

Well, after some deep research, for me, the VERY first track that sounded like goatrance and influenced MASSIVELY the goatrance style was the original version of KLF (or The Timelords, as they were known back then) - What Time is Love released back in 1987!!! The original version is light years ahead of the remixed "commercial" version that was released a few years after with the rapping and female vocals on it...

The very first (real) goa record i got hold on was concept in dance. It was the first electronic music record on wich i read about parties in goa under the palm trees and stuff.

Guest jaminben

and had ( the tribal science one) 2 tip track :

the infinity project - ego shredder

&

t.i.p - squidgy atomica

and more...

also, i think "scarab" was the first 12" release by matsuri ...

Guest Jikkenteki

Although I still say the oldest "goa" track is Pink Floyd's "On The Run" (just add the kick and it is all there), the oldest thing I recently rediscovered in my collection is the "Nova Mute: Version 1.1" Comp from 1993 with Juno Reactor, Doof and a bunch of other old but good stuff... I had forgotten I even had this as I haven't touched it in probably 5 years.

Guest Stormbringer

I still think that the track "Smoke My Dang-A-Long" by Erection released on Trigger records (1992) is the first track you could really compare to Goa/Psy.

But I must confess that I´m pretty confused now when some tracks that I haven´t even heard of before are called the very first goa-/psy-track.