Unidentified tracks [1997-2000] (6 new samples)

• 1 month later...

the last one of the till 2000 series is a track of the first album of Xenomorph (Cassandra's Nightmare), that sample is from Indiana Jones and the temple of doom btw (the moment where he is ripping the guys heart out)

and I also know the first song, it's Brittish, but I must check it again... I can't remember the name :s

woha man, great tracks!! I have like 300 pytrance albums in my collection but could only recognize 2 tracks!!

the first one, from DJ Trancer's set, is Radiation - On the Machine from the excellent comp The Beginners Guide to: The Galaxy of Psi-trance (Activ Records, 1996)

edit: BTW, in the sample you have, the DJ is cross-fading from another track, so the Radiation track only starts around 0:07 of your sample

And the Xenomorph track that Anoebis was talking about is called Apocalyptic Ritual on Cassandra's Nightmare (Koyote, 1998)

;)

Biggest thanks ever, men :)!!!

the first one, from DJ Trancer's set, is Radiation - On the Machine from the excellent comp The Beginners Guide to: The Galaxy of Psi-trance (Activ Records, 1996)

Another problem here is to find this comp! :huh:///

Do you have it among your 300 albums?

edit: BTW, in the sample you have, the DJ is cross-fading from another track, so the Radiation track only starts around 0:07 of your sample

Maybe, but it doesn't seem like 2 different tracks there (I crossfaded two parts of the track myself, but that was in the middle, actually not 0.07)///

• 2 months later...

MAN, that second track is awesome... I sure wish I knew where that was released!

Radiation - "On The Machine" was originally released here: http://www.discogs.com/release/321629

The one from DJ Thomas 303's set could well be on a label like Time Unlimited - it's a bot on the hardtrance side. Could also be a german hardtrance label from 97-ish.

The track you believe is from Spectral could also be something on the label Trans'Pact - I don't think I have this particular one but I'm missing a lot of their releases, like 20 or so. Spectral released a 12" on Trans'Pacts sublabel Subliminal, but I only have one of the tracks on there so I can't verify the other one.

The Celtic Cross track is probably frmo the unreleased version of that CD - I think ALL the tracks exist in VERY different mixes, and from what I've heard the unreleased ones are generally better.

is snadman - ghostrider really snadman? or is it sandman - ghostrider?

203177[/snapback]

It's sandman, of course :).

2 ukiro:

Thanks for your suggestions! I'll try to check the releases, you've mentioned...

And about the Celtic Cross track: it seems that the flute here is Raja Ram's playing :). I wish I had this one instead of what was released on "Hicksvlle".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...