2 new Suntrip releases in the pipeline!

Guest antic

It's not the same having a burned cd that you have written the tilte with a marker.

It's just not the same. ;)

Yeah, I know the feeling. :)

But you know, the artists (well most of them) record everything to a hard drive in the first place. So I don't see much of a difference except that "sentimental" value.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know the feeling. :)

But you know, the artists (well most of them) record everything to a hard drive in the first place. So I don't see much of a difference except that "sentimental" value.

All right guys, very soon we'll put a thread in the "Artist news and label announcements" forum for the new Filteria album, but, then, i would like you not to discuss about the 2006 remixes out there.

It would create confusion with this fresh 2008 album.

All right guys, very soon we'll put a thread in the "Artist news and label announcements" forum for the new Filteria album, but, then, i would like you not to discuss about the 2006 remixes out there.

It would create confusion with this fresh 2008 album.

I know it's your forum and all... but can we at least fantasise about it? :rolleyes::D

All right guys, very soon we'll put a thread in the "Artist news and label announcements" forum for the new Filteria album..

Excellent.

We did research for that, but it is simply impossible financially... Sorry :(

It's rather obvious. Unfortunatelly :(

but ...

... but can we at least fantasise about it? :D

:D

PS.

I'm hoping one day Suntrip will become VERY RICH label that can afford releasing stuff on vinyl and loosing money :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...