"Rise" - progressive house/progressive trance mix

pr0fane

Title: Rise

Style: Progressive house/progressive psytrance

Recorded: Monday the 12th of September, 2005

Total running time: 107:50

Format: Extreme VBR MP3

Size: 205 MB

Around 2 weeks since my last mix, and this time I'm moving into the slower, groovier territory with a set consisting of progressive house, tech house and progressive psytrance. Starting with some very atmospheric tunes, then moving towards the more club-oriented sounds, and finishing with some more pumping trance. Enjoy! :)

Tracklist:

001. Vibrasphere - Bitter Deep // Stargate

002. Antix - Quiet Is The New Loud // Iboga

003. Atmos - KNS // Spiral Trax

004. Kooler - Life Lift // Dragonfly/Kamaflage

005. El Zisco - Littleway // Dance N Dust

006. D-Nox & Beckers - My Number One // Plastik Park

007. Eelke Kleijn & Rutger Van Bostelen - Remind Me // Plastik Park

008. Peter Gun - Fast Food // Millennium Records

009. Antix - Le Lascard // Iboga

010. Thomas Penton - Inside Me // Stargate

011. Hardy Heller vs. Inkfish - Swallowed By The Light (André Absolut Remix) // Avalanche

012. Vibrasphere - Time Shifter // MPDQX/Digital Structures

013. Pythagoraz - Constrainment // Dance N Dust

014. Gaudium - Sleepwalker // Spiral Trax

015. Ticon - Reflections // Tribal Vision

016. Son Kite - On Air (Lemon8 Remix) // MPDQX/Digital Structures

URL: http://www.doei.org/misc/pr0fane_-_rise.mp3

Just a little "warning" - been listening to it myself for the first time right now, and there are a few minor clicks in the last couple of tracks. Also the mixing isn't perfect hehe - but hope you'll like it anyways :)

Just a little "warning" - been listening to it myself for the first time right now, and there are a few minor clicks in the last couple of tracks. Also the mixing isn't perfect hehe - but hope you'll like it anyways :)

335144[/snapback]

will you be recording a full on psychedelic chaos mix in the near future? id be interested to hear what style of full-on you like. your last mix was fantastic.

will you be recording a full on psychedelic chaos mix in the near future? id be interested to hear what style of full-on you like. your last mix was fantastic.

335158[/snapback]

Will maybe record a full on mix in the not-so-near future. Don't know how "psychedelic chaos" it will be though, I'm definitely more into the fluffier sounds than the killllllargh dark psy ;)

And thanks for the feedback on the last mix :)

nice track list, some a bit older, some newer... gotta check the mix latter, now im using my grandpa's computer :)

The tracklist looked very promising, I downloaded it and am listening to it right now!

Really good stuff I must say ... it was exactly what I wanted right now, no psy madness but a bit of nice progressive with much stuff that I didn't have heard before ... I like it very much :)

I like this set - Overall it has a good flow and some nice groovy tracks in it. The mixing issues are minor, and though I like the mixing in "Euphoria" better, I get in a deeper trance with the tracks in "Rise".

Also, they go very well together - Put on "rise" and move into "euphoria" later - Perfect musical trip :-)

Always a pleasure to sample pr0fanes taste in music, I have never been disappointed, whether it be in the beginning or the end of a party.

I look forward to experiencing more sets from my good friend pr0fane, preferably at parties :-)

Organizers should keep an eye out for this guy, one of the most dedicated DJs I have ever come across.

Best Wishes

Krell

001. Vibrasphere - Bitter Deep // Stargate

002. Antix - Quiet Is The New Loud // Iboga

003. Atmos - KNS // Spiral Trax

006. D-Nox & Beckers - My Number One // Plastik Park

007. Eelke Kleijn & Rutger Van Bostelen - Remind Me // Plastik Park

008. Peter Gun - Fast Food // Millennium Records

009. Antix - Le Lascard // Iboga

010. Thomas Penton - Inside Me // Stargate

012. Vibrasphere - Time Shifter // MPDQX/Digital Structures

014. Gaudium - Sleepwalker // Spiral Trax

015. Ticon - Reflections // Tribal Vision

016. Son Kite - On Air (Lemon8 Remix) // MPDQX/Digital Structures

A plus plus plus to: number 6,2,3 and 8 =)

really good tracks you got =)

• 2 months later...

I first listened to your "Digital Delights" mix, and you got great skills and all that and some of the tracks was brilliant, but alot of the music didn´t entertain my brain enough (guess my head is to used to those sounds nowadays). But now I downloaded this "Rise" mix and this was rather good shit I must say! Feels much more interesting and doesn´t bore me for a second. Love it :). Keep it up.