Get the first Cybernetika full length album

Cybernetika

Hi folks,

I reformatted my computer and reorganized my files and guess what - old project files disappeared or were erroneous. Because I reorganized my samples, the project files dont seem to load them anymore. But whatever...

This is the beginning of a new era to me (hopefully). I'm giving away the mp3s of tracks I made in the last 4 months or so, before the "catharsis". Heh. ;) ... It's sad that I won't be able to change them and really finalize them anymore, but I already got new ones coming... you can still expect my first "serious" album release (and a secret collab :P) :)

So, before these tunes start to rot on my harddisk, I'll give them to you: 80 Minutes of Dark Goa. Some of the stuff you might already know (Genetisis, Silver Blue Aurora, Earth Signal, Starbound), the rest is previously "unreleased". I know some of it needs some fixes here and there, but in general I feel quite content with the tunes.

This posting is not so much about getting comments on technical issues, because I cant fix errors anymore. I welcome any feedback of course!

My main intention is just to give you some fresh music because you deserve it :D

So here is it:

Paralysis

1. Jupiters Realm (10:17)

2. Genetisis (8:01)

3. Machinery (11:11)

4. Eath Signal (3:23)

5. Starbound (12:24)

6. Darconic (11:15)

7. Silver Blue Aurora (12:33)

8. Collective (10:55)

Total: 79:59

The link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_pa...lbum_promo).rar (zipped .rar file)

Hope you enjoy it. :)

This is some very nice stuff! I love Machinery and Genetisis... favourite is probably Earth Signal though! :P Really nice stuff, shows how good you really are :)

Some REALLY nice acidlines and percussive stuff here... and by the way, good luck with your "new era" ;p Hope to hear some more stuff from you soon.

downloading now, and going to take a listen soon, need to chill out now... can't bare any psytrance atm after the rhakti dei festival ;)

For me, tracks 6 and 7 stand out as exceptional.

Would you allow me to create a video for Draconis?

Why have you left Shark off the album?

Excellent work. I really hope someone picks up on your talent and signs you soon.

For me, tracks 6 and 7 stand out as exceptional.

Would you allow me to create a video for Draconis?

Why have you left Shark off the album?

Excellent work. I really hope someone picks up on your talent and signs you soon.

312523[/snapback]

Thanks. Of course you can do a video. Would be really nice to see some visuals to this track :) (however I made this tune with the image of a ride on dragon's wings in mind :)). Shark is not on the album because I thought it's a different style. Think I'm gonna release these tunes somewhere too :)

And thanks for the mix!

I love you =D

314958[/snapback]

Love you too. Loving you all :D ... great support here -so you really deserved it.

Funny thing actually: I put together the tracks for the comp. 3:24 were missing - I added "Earth Signal" and everything fit just perfectly by second. No cutting necessary :D (though I found out that if you try to burn it in nero, it takes for some reason (even without spaces between tracks) 80:04 or something like that.. so i exceeds cd length. But no prob with nero, just cut the last seconds and evrything is fine :)

Machinery .. I hope it`s good one, judging from the title  :)

will check it out .........

314426[/snapback]

Machinery is my personal favorite, heh :)

My nero says 80:17 :o so if I feel like burning this album it seems earth signal is just gonna be eliminated! sorrie :)

Oh man this is really good stuff, really is! My friend's gonna luv this!

thanks mate!

:)

• 3 months later...

Hi folks,

I reformatted my computer and reorganized my files and guess what - old project files disappeared or were erroneous. Because I reorganized my samples, the project files dont seem to load them anymore. But whatever...

This is the beginning of a new era to me (hopefully). I'm giving away the mp3s of tracks I made in the last 4 months or so, before the "catharsis". Heh. ;) ... It's sad that I won't be able to change them and really finalize them anymore, but I already got new ones coming...  you can still expect my first "serious" album release (and a secret collab :P) :)

So, before these tunes start to rot on my harddisk, I'll give them to you: 80 Minutes of Dark Goa. Some of the stuff you might already know (Genetisis, Silver Blue Aurora, Earth Signal, Starbound), the rest is previously "unreleased". I know some of it needs some fixes here and there, but in general I feel quite content with the tunes.

This posting is not so much about getting comments on technical issues, because I cant fix errors anymore. I welcome any feedback of course!

My main intention is just to give you some fresh music because you deserve it :D

So here is it:

Paralysis

1. Jupiters Realm (10:17)

2. Genetisis (8:01)

3. Machinery (11:11)

4. Eath Signal (3:23)

5. Starbound (12:24)

6. Darconic (11:15)

7. Silver Blue Aurora (12:33)

8. Collective (10:55)

Total: 79:59

The link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_pa...lbum_promo).rar (zipped .rar file)

Hope you enjoy it. :)

306914[/snapback]

very nice powerfull tracks.keep continue with good vibes!!!

music=love=key

• 5 months later...

nice! I know this thread is old already, but I just got this over the weekend... I REALLY like this one too!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...