Squaremeat

NT

Funks the dirt off your socks!

no way! anyway... the new album is some of the most filthy and funky (psy) stuff ive heard.. gotta love it.

2 2 Tango !

Hey Nightmare Trancer, I got Ka Sol - Easy As A Fact which you recommended me saying that it is better than Scraqp...huh, hell is not....at all.

I mean, that is stunning track, but Scraqp is just plain demented and psycizophreniKKK.

Easy As A Fact has solid rhythm and structure, and has great flow but Scraqp is so wild, just they way I like it...Thanks for recommendation nevertheless...;)

• 1 month later...

ooh, i must've missed the first one... <starts digging>

i still don't like it as much, though. guess to each their own. :)

okay - I've got Wave Soup and Jungle Boogie Party Line plus the new one.. what's the fourth one???? I only see three out there.

do tell!

edit #2 - got it. Squaremeat - Squarebeat CD.. cool, haven't heard this one yet. i wonder how that happened... :huh:

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

if there's still among you some people that didn't listen to Haltya - Electric Help Elves, i advice you to make it as it's another funky-suomi-trance gem from Exogenic :)

I think its the best of the  4...

314370[/snapback]

good to know I trust your judgment ;)

if there's still among you some people that didn't listen to Haltya - Electric Help Elves, i advice you to make it as it's another funky-suomi-trance gem from Exogenic  :)

314632[/snapback]

nothing like squaremeat off course but you made me listen to it again... haltya is unique that's for sure :)

Squarepusher rocks man. know of any recent albums by him? where can i get some of his latest music?

314652[/snapback]

check www.squaremeat.net, Evan

they released a new album in june (they as in 2 guys, pepe and nikki). it's called Astronomical Coffee Break. we even discussed their cover and stuff :D

plus i met pepe and he's really cool to hang out with.

well. sorry.

at Transylvania Calling there was this guy that everybody called "Nikki, Pepe's partner". he also appears in pictures from live acts, on the squaremeat website.

and they played as Squaremeat.