K.U.R.O. - Zombie Family EP

Penzoline

A little Ubar Tmar style from the legendary artist! Black zombie is freaking sick! Check it out

Posted Image

MP3 Free Download

01 – K.U.R.O. – Hard Zombie

02 – K.U.R.O. – Black Zombie

03 – K.U.R.O. – Red_Zombie

http://hotfile.com/dl/85909116/e0acc27/Zombie_Family_MP3.zip.html

Found this here http://www.psyristor.com/

Psyristor is his site and label. Check for yourself before you accuse me of sharing something illegal on a forum where I'm a part of the staff and the rules clearly state we are against it here.

Since even free music generally comes with terms about how one is allowed to distribute it, it's perhaps worth pointing out that the hotfile link is there on the Psyristor site - Penzoline didn't reupload it.

Psyristor is his site and label. Check for yourself before you accuse me of sharing something illegal on a forum where I'm a part of the staff and the rules clearly state we are against it here.

Where did I accuse you of anything? Sooo sensitive :) I asked a question since I got no clue what it says on that site. Where would I know it's his site and label?

Yeah, I do wonder. I think promo text's on the site are pretty obvious too.

Sure but I did not visit discogs. I visited his website since that is the link you provided and to me the site looked dubious the way it lack information (very little in japanese) and is designed. But think what you like. I know I did not accuse you of anything I asked a question. Move on?