Tribute to Elysium

deepXcode

Posted Image

3 weeks ago I was waiting for the Chinese/Tibetian ethnic music to be delivered to my home by a local media distributor (to have it replaced with proper quality as the one I've got initially was having reading troubles).
Having couple of hours before the assigned time, I decided to get a ride to a vegetarian shop. I put the clothes on and inserted this CD

Posted Image

(VA - Lime Light, Tribal Vision rec.) into the player. I then entered a taxi bus and took my place... some time ago the track #6 (Holm & Andersen - Cityrain) started playing. And JUST at the moment when the audio sample "I want you to get up now!" started at its first time, I listened to it and realized that its really time for me to get up from my chair!! In the sample it later also says that it wants to get up out of the chairs. And I also would have missed the stop if not this voice from my headphones!

In the shop itself there were the "magical" events too, but the whole day was a special for me, I put a significance to it and it was full of things like that. And just when I entered home for the last time, washed my hands, the door ringed and it was the media company courier I was telling about in the beginning. And the CD he delivered was a good one this time!

3 weeks later after that (yesterday) I had the same important day. So having the same mood, I placed "Lime Light" CD to the player again. Listening to it at home this time. After listening "Cityrain" track I became curious to know more about the author. I opened a booklet (the one which is included in the CDs from Tribal Vision, as it seems) with all of the artists info at the "Holm & Andersen" page. The photo of one of the guys seemed familiar to me.. pretty similar to Kristian Andersen from Elysium, whos album I was just recently commenting on this forum.. And YES, the description was saying that this is Kristian Thinning from the known Elysium and Sheyba "old school" trance projects released the debut single "Project One"... I then went on the Elysium new site which was already opened in my browser, as I was waiting for the rest of material to be uploaded, and JUST a few minutes later this single got uploaded which I was eager to listen!

Same way as at that time I was having issues with an ethnic music CD, this time I was having problems with listening to Elysium tracks from my external USB HDD. Only there I could store all of the Kristian's releases, but for years (!) I am having the issue of having sound glitches from time to time when listening audio from it. And exactly yesterday (also when Kristian finished uploading his official releases) I've got it fixed (by adjusting the latency of the USB Controller to 0)!

Sometimes I am becoming desperate about people and their creations.. nothing seems worthily and feeling myself being unable to walk any longer. But these events show me that I know how to sail right this ocean, my boat is loaded well and the nature is giving me the green light to have my engines boosted up!

Then, Keep it Cool! And Stay in The Light! ;)

Posted Image

PS. I was so Impressed by this "I want you to get up now!" "coincidence" that wanted to start a special topic called "Music and Harmony" for everyone to tell such a harmonious stories happened to them while listening to "psy" music. But it didnt looked too cool to me. But when yesterday I discovered that this Cityrain song is Elysiums involved creation, gotten the single "Project One" released just in a minutes after reading about it in the booklet and 2 more releases within a few hours later from a web site which was already loaded in my browser, finally solved my external USB HDD audio playback issue and having it ready to load with all of the rest of his music and more, I decided to create something specially related to Elysium. I decided to create a text-graphical kind of art. The one which you perceive right now. I wanted to find "ethnic styled images" "having several arrows pointing to one place". As that represented "harmony" to me in the best way: many parts intersect between each other at one moment of time. I went on google and typed "tribal harmony". And image #3 seemed to be something I was looking for. I clicked the link and... found "images with multiple arrows pointing to one place"!! I couldn't even imagine a better illustrations and I found them so easily. Then I decided to really create this topic which I implemented just now.

Can't believe I read your whole post. Anyway, once I was writing on my master thesis "Subtraction Towards Absolute Nothing", the subject-matter being philosophy on the nature of there being nothing at all, while listening to an illegally downloaded copy of The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences which just so happen to contain the sample "Hard to imagine nothing. Nothing, nothing. No me, no you, no world. Nothing." A curious coincidence, I thought at the time.

Can't believe I read your whole post. Anyway, once I was writing on my master thesis "Subtraction Towards Absolute Nothing", the subject-matter being philosophy on the nature of there being nothing at all, while listening to an illegally downloaded copy of The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences which just so happen to contain the sample "Hard to imagine nothing. Nothing, nothing. No me, no you, no world. Nothing." A curious coincidence, I thought at the time.

what a masterpiece

I would say that 'synchronicity' is a part of 'harmony' as in the first case the acts are not necessary to intersect, while 'harmony' implies exactly the 'agreement' part - the one which you can see on the images.

The term harmony derives from the Greek ἁρμονία (harmonía), meaning "joint, agreement, concord",[4] from the verb ἁρμόζω (harmozo), "to fit together, to join"