Psydub Labels...

KineTix

Slackbaba - 'and the beat goes Om...' is fantastic psychedelic downtempo and is very dub influenced. Not totally clued up on the sound you're looking for (not listened to anything from Waveform) but other than Slackbaba I would recomend:

OTT - 'Halucinogen in Dub' and 'Blumenkraft' (both of these go without saying really)

Kilowatts - 'Ground State'

Nagual Sound Experiment - 'Invisible Movements'

Can't think of any more off the top of my head, which probably shows I have a massive hole in my collection that needs filling :)

I've heard that the V.A. 'Brixton Session' on Celestial Dragon records is very good as well. Am sure the others will be of far greater help.

Subsurfing- Frozen ants (apollo)

Gus Till - Dub shadows (cyan music)

Shakatura - Shakatura (ceiba)

Alex Patterson - Ambient Meditations 2 (Return to the source)

Mixmaster Morris - Ambient meditations 4 (rtts)

v/a - Module 02 (3d vision relax)

Legion of green men - Spatial Specific (plus 8 records)

Control X - ....to abort transmission (instinct ambient)

Adam Shaikh - Essence (sonicturtle)

Takkyu Ishino - Dove loves dub (ki/oon)

Already posted this, but be sure to pick up third ear audio's album when its released in july. you can preview it (full songs) on their myspace. Looks like it's going to be a cracker!

Apart from that then the group i'd recommend most highly is pitch black and their label dubmissions. you can get a whole load of free tracks from them on their website, along with some live ones from their legendary live performances B)

Definitively a too much not enough rated artist : Liquid Stranger - The Invisible Conquest

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=55298

nobody mentions it yet, Abakus - That Much Closer To The Sun

It was referred to Saafi bros , i think, so you can check also Gabriel Le mar on his own & under Dub Connected projected :clapping:

i find that liquid stranger are pretty weird, since all there song on diverse compilation are seriously amazing, and its rare coming from psydub, but the album, i didnt triped at all, didnt catch me, not at all in fact

but damn!!!!! the song from the compilation bliminal we meet at last i think, its really the best on the compilation, and my favorite 2007 psychill song

Definitively a too much not enough rated artist : Liquid Stranger - The Invisible Conquest

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=55298

nobody mentions it yet, Abakus - That Much Closer To The Sun

It was referred to Saafi bros , i think, so you can check also Gabriel Le mar on his own & under Dub Connected projected :clapping:

i find that liquid stranger are pretty weird, since all there song on diverse compilation are seriously amazing, and its rare coming from psydub, but the album, i didnt triped at all, didnt catch me, not at all in fact

but damn!!!!! the song from the compilation bliminal we meet at last i think, its really the best on the compilation, and my favorite 2007 psychill song