3. Mindcrawlers - Firebloom

4. Swan X-1 - Matchu Pitchu

5. Tellurium - Atheist

6. Lost Buddha - In Love With A Goddess

7. Phazur - Detonation Device

8. Cybernetika - Architect Of The Universe

9. Tears - Gateway

10. Project 83 - Vision

Internet publications and publishing in digital format are becoming more and more popular. One such label is Alien Community which has released a compilation called "Trip To Dreamland". Basilisk (Ektoplazm) was kind enough to host it so the entire album can be downloaded for free at http://www.ektoplazm.com. A certain DJ named G.A.F. is responsible for this compilation. I am assuming that, just like me, you will not be familiar with anybody other than Artha and Lost Buddha. At first I was skeptic, but I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that the album contains many patents known to us from the golden times of goa trance.

"7 Days Left" is a very good introduction leading to a piece by Artha (Michał Bączek). Artha is definitely someone who, due to his professional productions, deserves wider acknowledgement. "Genetic Formula" is a track dripping with psychedelic sounds like a stack of Canadian pancakes with maple syrup, and the end is a reminiscence of his older productions. Another professional production, this time coming straight from Mindcrawlers, reminds us why we miss older Shakta pieces. The fourth track, "Machu Pitchu", is pleasantly constructed oldschool psytrance. The return to good old days is made longer by the calm and adequately acidy Tellurium. We already know Lost Budda (Filipe Santos) from the "Apsara" compilation released by Suntrip Records, the reanimators of goa. For this compilation he prepared "In Love With A Goddess" which serves a condensed shot of good energy. Phazur enters slightly darker regions and chills us to the bone, evidently differing from the rest of the tracks on this album. Cybernetika is an ideal piece for parties in the outdoors. You know, a juicy green clearing, bright blue sky, a yellow sun and feet rhythmically stomping the ground. Do not expect anything exceptional from Tears' "Gateway". Frankly, it gets quite boring. The last track, "Vision", communicates to the world that we have reached the end of our trip. This piece is a mix of nice downtempo, a feminine presence in the form of light vocals and piano.

"Trip To Dreamland" is mainly a collection of decent creations. Is there anything revolutionary in it? No. Good. Let's leave the revolution to others and enjoy a simple yet distinct whole such as this one. Though some of the tracks smack of triviality, it is not relevant. What is important is to turn up the volume and ruin your shoes while dancing to this trance tornado, or to close your eyes, relax and remember the times when we excitedly held a compilation like "Distance To Goa" and "Goa Head" in our hands.

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/trip-to-dreamland/