Dimension 5 - Transdimensional Re-release, Goasia, Kob album! = Suntrip Updates :D

hello everybody!

We had a very busy period here at Suntrip, but we are happy to present you following results!

First of all, we can announce you the re-release of the most sought-after and the most expensive album in the history of goa trance... Dimension 5 - Transdimensional! :) instead of paying 300, 400€, you will be able to buy it for 10€ in may! :D The cover will be a little different from the original, but it will be the same designer! :) For the ones that don't remember the tracklist

1 Iron Sun (8:56)

2 Purple Om (7:56)

3 Antidote (6:47)

4 Omega Centaurus (7:39)

5 Deep Space 5D (9:09)

6 Psychic Influence (7:35)

7 Beetlesnuff (7:30)

8 Harmonic Convergence (7:57)

9 Utopian Dream (7:40)

10 Flow (7:54)

After that, of course, you will still get your Ra album! Christer needed a little more time then he expected, but that means even a better result! This album will be released soon after the summer vacation (probably september) and the title will still be "9th" ! Once we have a final tracklist and samples we will update you all... :)

To make things even more complicated, please note that Dimension 5 will be SUNCD08 and Ra will be SUNCD07, this is because they were planned in this order and we won't change the cat-nr... :)

And we have more happy news! recentrly we agreed as will with Balint and Kanc about a Goasia album, a full album this time! a mix of trance and ambient, as we are used from Goasia! This is planned for the end of the year!

Altough it is not Christmas, we have more presents! also a KOB album will happen on Suntrip, what can you expect from this new project from Jannis "Filteria"? Forest trance with spooky melodies! No more massive climaxes but more subtile melodic forest trance... To hear where he is up to... listen to the samples on www.filteria.com that will give you an idea!

Finally, there will also be another compilation, we had some very good tracks from our artists, and we want to spread them around the world!

I hope this could satisfy you all :)

Jos (Anoebis) & Fabien (Mars)

www.suntriprecords.com

www.myspace.com/suntriprecords

• Like 1

Incredible news Anoebis ! :D

I am still missing that naughty Transdimensional album on original copy ! Those are awesome news ! Will it be re-mastered as well ? :rolleyes:

Of course, we are all eagerly waiting for Ra's second album ! Where he has been all these years ?

KOB, no comment, I can hardly wait for Jannis more constructive input ! B)

SunTrip is turning big ! Stunning initiations and fresh news ! Good luck !

If you also release Chi-A.D Earth Crossing album, whole scene would go berzerk. :)

Also, we're settling a partnership with many online stores at the moment, so you can expect to see our tunes on iTunes, VirginMedia, Fnac, Beatport, etc soon.

• Like 1

Speechless. I am speechless.

So I will just write my comment:

Excellent work, even better news, and even better upcoming projects, and even better upcoming releases... Suntrip- sky's the limit, right?

And, no. I wouldn't settle for anything less. :D

Fantastic! Are you by chance remastering the material? Also, since you have an in with the group, have you thought of a second "bonus disc" with tunes from vinyl singles and compilations?

Iron Sun (Remix)

Purple Om

Intastella

Temple of Chaos

Ganymede

Tribes of the Moon

Trance Xpress

U.F.O.

(and so on!)

Also, while I'm dreaming, is it possible to get the final CD not mixed?

Good luck Suntrip & co!

well, what do you guys think, should it be remastered or not? Some people told me "no, don't do it, modern mastering is no sur plus", others say "remaster it"... so we haven't decided it yet... who's pro, who's contra?

@ Basilisk: well, it doesn't seem likely we will re-release those tracks, in fact, the idea of re-releasing ONLY applies to that cd, and we won't plan any future re-releases at the moment... The reason why we decided this is simply because with the upcoming Ra album (that took a little longer then expected) this would be a great teaser :)

• Like 1

Well I suggest you keep it as the original release!

It is a classic and it has to be in classing mastering condition back to these good old days?

Keep it underground and real!

What do you think guys? :lol:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Even if "Transdimensional" is still modern in 2007, I think the album needs a fresh-new sounding. Would be nice to have a 3D sound re-mastering as for the "Second Phaze" album. :)

As honest as I can be:

1) I really don't think that the "Transdimensional" album suffers from serious sound quality defects even if it was released back in 1997. So I think that the re-mastering is not indispensable. Trully.

2) On the other hand, fresh and new sound always comes in handy and comes across like: "Wow, so this is how it would have sounded today..." :)

As honest as I can be:

1) I really don't think that the "Transdimensional" album suffers from serious sound quality defects even if it was released back in 1997. So I think that the re-mastering is not indispensable. Trully.

2) On the other hand, fresh and new sound always comes in handy and comes across like: "Wow, so this is how it would have sounded today..." :)

+1 to Rino please! ;)

Guest Rezwalker

+1 for Re-mastering :)

i'm sure 10 years after there are much better technics for mastering, that means crystal clear sound. latest example is the Backfire from Transwave. the sound has nothing to do with the original mastering.

:D

There needs to be something to make the people who already have it want to buy it again!!

fact (so it will be), but the cover and the artwork will be different as well... :P (but by the same designer) isn't that enough for real collector freaks? :D