Various Artists - Pantheon (FREE RELEASE | 07.04.2011.)

Posted Image

Neogoa netlabel is continuing the tradition of collaboration with perspective netlabels across The Old Continent. This time, we are entering a mutual project with a young label from Belgium, called Psychedelic Dance Records aka ~psydance~. The main brain behind the label is Stryder, a DJ, producer, and founder of psydance. With combined effort we have selected a mysterious and playful array of goa trance soundscapes who will pleasantly guide you through the Pantheon where the Great Mysteries of Old Age are kept, and the dead are remembered for their great deeds

Mysterious sounds will flow deep into your ears and ressurect the Glory of the dead, enchant your soul and enlighten your spirit from within. Each track will guide you closer to the marvel of many wonders, taking you back to the moments where they all started. As the melodies make your body and brain dance, you will feel the elusive energy releasing inside the music, with which we honour the great deceased and revel in the aftermath of their great works.

Across this mystifying and sanctifying journey, sonic keys have been left for you to unlock the secrets of the Pantheon. In order to complete the journey fully and uncover the Great Mysteries inside, you must not miss a single key and all together they will open up the secrets and the truth about the Pantheon but the dead do not happily share their secrets. Get ready to fully experience the Pantheon and the atmosphere within the temple and it's dome back in the times of Ancient Rome.

Album: Pantheon

Artist: Various

Label: Neogoa & Psydance Records

Release date: 07.04.2011.

Format: Digital (MP3/WAV/FLAC)

Style: Psychedelic (Psytrance, Goa Trance)

Samples: Listen

Links: Neogoa | Psydance Records

Free Download: Soon

Tracklist:

01. JBC Arkadii - Cold As Ice (128 BPM)

02. Kaoz - Voices From A Blackberry Garden (140 BPM)

03. Komondor - Pangea (142 BPM)

04. Relaxotan - The Dimension Of Imagination (140 BPM)

05. Stryder - Neo Dance (140 BPM)

06. Javi - Into The Vortex (140 BPM)

07. Deimos - Doomsday Funk (142 BPM)

08. Blackstarrfinale - Is Pause No (146 BPM)

09. Innerself - At The Edge Of The Universe (95 BPM)

Compiled by Ivan Parić (Richpa) & Stryder

Cover artwork by Ivan Parić (Richpa)

Mastering by Stryder (except tracks: 6, 7 & 8)

• 1 month later...

P.s.

Richpa, may I ask a question? Maybe I`ve missing some information, but tell me, what about upcoming "Pantheon"? It will be goa style, or not?

Thanks!!!

Thanks for asking, well Pantheon is still in development phase and Stryder and I are still working on tracklist. However it'll be a goa trance style for sure, but we'll try to implement some dark elements too. Unfortunaly I can't tell you more but I can promisse that It'll be psychedelic and trippy.

Oh, Thanks! I`m happy! I have a great expectations, `cos "Dimensional Gateways" was superb!

Respect to you and many enthusiasts like Imba, you are people who really in love with this music! Wish you good luck and have a such energy and passion with your business for many (light)years! :D

Oh, Thanks! I`m happy! I have a great expectations, `cos "Dimensional Gateways" was superb!

Respect to you and many enthusiasts like Imba, you are people who really in love with this music! Wish you good luck and have a such energy and passion with your business for many (light)years! :D

Thanks for kind words Spicy! Imba and I will work on a UAF/Neogoa compilation which will be ready in March 2011 - Future Architecture ;)

Im really thankful like Richpa for those words our ukrainen brother. People like you give us more power and wish to continue working this. I know is free but after all we are just springboard for new artists that should be famous one day and have many CD releases ;)

Слава тебе брат! :)

Im really thankful like Richpa for those words our ukrainen brother. People like you give us more power and wish to continue working this. I know is free but after all we are just springboard for new artists that should be famous one day and have many CD releases ;)

Слава тебе брат! :)

Yes, you totally right!

I've been wanting to say all this and now I can: labels like UAFR or Neogoa really seems like good and solid springboards, especially as it`s free. I say solid because of high quality of music, even if we compare with commercial releases, like on Phototropic or Suntrip. For example - Goa Overdose have excellent mastering and pure rich sound. Best UAFR release! I`ve downloaded it in WAV for burning CD-r, but was very sad because I will cut off 1 track to place compilation on CD. So it was Dhamsuta, they has a bad luck this time. :D

And I`m extremely disappointed by these people who say "oh, its free, from cheesy netlabel, I don`t listen to this garbage!" I feel pity on them.

Long live springboards!!! :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah, last couple of weeks was very hard for Stryder and me so we have to delay complete thing and reschedule a release date for this compilation. We got tracks ready, waiting just for mastering process to be finished and to complete design for cover artwork. It will be online 20.03.2011. at Ektoplazm with samples week or two earlier ;)

Yeah, last couple of weeks was very hard for Stryder and me so we have to delay complete thing and reschedule a release date for this compilation. We got tracks ready, waiting just for mastering process to be finished and to complete design for cover artwork. It will be online 20.03.2011. at Ektoplazm with samples week or two earlier ;)

Well-well, waiting for tracklist, and samples, that`s all is very intriguing and exciting, I`m shivering :blink::ph34r:

Btw Richpa, I have visited your metal blog, and like it very much! Is there English version, or it`s only Croatian? Unfortunately, I understand english much better...

My favorits are such genres like olschool heavy/doom, epic metal, speed/thrash, power metal. But I also like some brutal styles: black metal (not sympho :) ), especially Italian bands like Abhor, Malfeitor, Malvento, Tundra; some classical US death metal (Suffocation, Malevolent Creation, Monstrosity, Incantation). It was pleasant surprise that you are also a metalhead, not only psy :). Do you now that many goa producers started their ways in metal bands? Mindsphere was in death metal band, Dave Young (Chi-AD) played keys on two Venom albums (1991-92) etc.

Well unfortunaly there isn't any english version :( Few days ago I wrote some text about modern metal music and my favorite bands, so you can check what's all about - http://www.cmar-net.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58288 Its on Croatian but you can use google translator. And yeah, I uploaded a compilation of my favorite tracks from 15 bands that are in my humble opinion best in the genre. Enjoy

Tracklist announced

Tracklist:

01. JBC Arkadii - Cold As Ice (128 BPM)

02. Kaoz - Voices From A Blackberry Garden (140 BPM)

03. Komondor - Pangea (142 BPM)

04. Relaxotan - The Dimension Of Imagination (140 BPM)

05. Stryder - Neo Dance (140 BPM)

06. Javi - Into The Vortex (140 BPM)

07. Deimos - Doomsday Funk (142 BPM)

08. Blackstarrfinale - Is Pause No (146 BPM)

09. Innerself - At The Edge Of The Universe (95 BPM)

• 2 weeks later...

Promo text added in first post. Release date rescheduled for 30.03. Sorry to all who are waiting for this one, but we really want to release it in proper way so we needed few more days of extra time for final preparations. Hopufully samples will be online in next couple of days. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not usually a fan of the neogoa style of goa trance, but javi's, deimos' and blackstarrfinale's tracks sound great and the cover is truly gorgeous!

Glad you like it. Speaking of genres and style, I think that Pantheon is pretty much different than our previous releases, maybe even more experimental and some of thoose tracks aren't newschool goa trance :) Hopefully people will like complete picture after 07.04.2011.

:)

First of all, my deepest appologies to all people who waited for this one. Finally it's out and I'm pretty much happy with final product. In my humble opinion, we delivered something different than regular ''Neogoa'' stuff so hopefully people gonna like our different perspective on modern goa trance sound this time. Just wanna thank to all artists who supported this project with their music and I'm really glad to work with wonderful people one more time. Shouts to Stryder (you did a hell of a job), Deimos (can't imagine to do anything without this guy), Blackstarrfinale (he became regular member of Neogoa family and it's honour to work with him again and again), and offcourse to all other artists :)

Is Pause No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yFf4wAqDwA&feature=related

:)