Eyal Barkan

ProSect

Back in the "Nizhonot" years I wondered what Eyal Barkan has to do with Elysium and MWNN melodies. I asked Kristian and looks like he doesn't even know about that. So I've searched for it. It was one song, but yet I'm not so sure that's the only one that appeared with ripped music.

Reverse Psychology - Misra Maluk (VA - Over The Sunrise)

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NO5RE7...063H015ZBVIAYTM

Tracklist:

1. Elysium - Yamaya

2. Reverse Psychology - Misra Maluk

3. Elysium - Trancelestial Psychobabas

4. Reverse Psychology - Misra Maluk

5. M.W.N.N. - Teleport

6. Reverse Psychology - Misra Maluk

:blink:

ND

you're right but call it ripp of...

It's been done a thousand time in fullon so  ;)

348472[/snapback]

Man, did you fully understand what has been done to the tracks? It´s exactly the same track but with another synth and other lousy drums *bleeehw* Eyal Barkan is a real idiot... You don´t take others tracks and make them your own, rename them, ESPECIALLY not without the artists permission. :ph34r:

Cheers.

Back in the "Nizhonot" years I wondered what Eyal Barkan has to do with Elysium and MWNN melodies. I asked Kristian and looks like he doesn't even know about that.  So I've searched for  it. It was one song, but yet I'm not so sure that's the only one that appeared with ripped music.

Tracklist:

1. Elysium - Yamaya

5. M.W.N.N. - Teleport

http://www.psynews.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/blink.gif

ND

348073[/snapback]

I looked for that track for 6 years!! unbelievable :o I heard it on the radio a long time ago and wondered what it was, that megamix :o

Man, did you fully understand what has been done to the tracks? It´s exactly the same track but with another synth and other lousy drums *bleeehw* Eyal Barkan is a real idiot... You don´t take others tracks and make them your own, rename them, ESPECIALLY not without the artists permission.  :ph34r:

Cheers.

349042[/snapback]

I'm not saying it's ok to do that but alien project does it all the time, I just said it's not that new...

it's been done before ;)

No doubt at all. Eyal Barkan = Asshole. Together with such great artists as Holymen, Mike Liquid, Alien Project and more that were and are continuing to rip off other people's talent.

PLUR to all.

349053[/snapback]

Never heard of Mike Liquid. :P

I'm not saying it's ok to do that but alien project does it all the time, I just said it's not that new...

it's been done before  ;)

349167[/snapback]

Of course it´s been done before, and this was made quite some time ago, around 98´, 99´ some time, i think Alien Project released his debute album 2001, correct me if im wrong. And yes, there are many artists that do that. Sadly.

Cheers mate :)

hey its not right to take some-one elses track's and like re-mix..it and call it your own ... just hope eyal bak... owuld use his talents a little better by creating his own ...

his first song that i really liked was.... hmm..yes : Good Morning Isreal ..that was quiet good .. dude has some talent we have to agree...

Is Eyal Berkan Holymen?

ıf so therefore he ıs Dr. Acid

and dr acid blew minds in a way back then

and holymen desert storm was good too

but it makes no difference if he is a cheap ass rip off :(

349529[/snapback]

No, Holymen is Holly Shwartz.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Back in the "Nizhonot" years I wondered what Eyal Barkan has to do with Elysium and MWNN melodies. I asked Kristian and looks like he doesn't even know about that. So I've searched for it. It was one song, but yet I'm not so sure that's the only one that appeared with ripped music.

Tracklist:

1. Elysium - Yamaya

5. M.W.N.N. - Teleport

Good stuff.