Kristian (Elysium) - My Vision of Trance Mix part 4

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

• 2 weeks later...

Ahah ! Elysium wants some feedback xD

The other day I listened to your whole mix, and I said it was a super mix.

The choice of the tracks is really interesting, the transitions are SUPER pro, and the global mix makes all the songs sound better than they are individually. I could feel your years of experience in this mix, and it is certainly my favorite old-school mix so far (though I rarely listen to those, being more a fan of newschool). I may give it a second listening later.

But what I really want to thank you for, is the release, on your soundcloud, of the track called "The Root". Oh Sir ! I've never been a fan of Elysium. Not my kind of Goa. But this little piece of heaven has really touched my heart. The track is at the same time so melancholic and so full of hope, that it made me shiver in emotions. I think I know it's an old work. But at the first listen, I thought it was bright new. It is extremely refined, modern and tasty. I didn't think you could produce such a newschoolish piece. Respect ! I really hope you'll make more of this. (plz :wub: ).

Now, Mister Elysium, is your ego flattered enough ? ;)

Best regards from France.

Ahah ! Elysium wants some feedback xD

The other day I listened to your whole mix, and I said it was a super mix.

The choice of the tracks is really interesting, the transitions are SUPER pro, and the global mix makes all the songs sound better than they are individually. I could feel your years of experience in this mix, and it is certainly my favorite old-school mix so far (though I rarely listen to those, being more a fan of newschool). I may give it a second listening later.

But what I really want to thank you for, is the release, on your soundcloud, of the track called "The Root". Oh Sir ! I've never been a fan of Elysium. Not my kind of Goa. But this little piece of heaven has really touched my heart. The track is at the same time so melancholic and so full of hope, that it made me shiver in emotions. I think I know it's an old work. But at the first listen, I thought it was bright new. It is extremely refined, modern and tasty. I didn't think you could produce such a newschoolish piece. Respect ! I really hope you'll make more of this. (plz :wub: ).

Now, Mister Elysium, is your ego flattered enough ? ;)

Best regards from France.

Ha ha :)

Just curious to hear what people think. And yes It's always nice to get some feedback :)

Thanks for the nice feedback also regarding "The Root". I am not sure if I'll ever make a similar sounding tune. I never know what comes out from the speakers when I start a new tune. I like it that way :)

My ego is happy ha ha :)

I'm really, really bad at listening to other people's DJ mixes online :(

Tracklists for your visions of trance seem ineresting though.

No worries mate :)

It's a very good (dare I say flawless) mix, one of those where I think "damn, someone made this mix, now I cannot make it anymore". ;) Yes, I really like it, it's very trancey, kind of emphasizes the "trance" in "goa trance", so to say, but I really like that. In fact I'm going to listen to it for the second time right now. Also(!): in your soundcloud link, there is a "." at the beginning of the url and I think that's the reason the link isn't working for me. Nice work, mr., please proceed. :D

It's a very good (dare I say flawless) mix, one of those where I think "damn, someone made this mix, now I cannot make it anymore". ;) Yes, I really like it, it's very trancey, kind of emphasizes the "trance" in "goa trance", so to say, but I really like that. In fact I'm going to listen to it for the second time right now. Also(!): in your soundcloud link, there is a "." at the beginning of the url and I think that's the reason the link isn't working for me. Nice work, mr., please proceed. :D

Thanks a lot for the kind words and for telling about the problem with the link. It's been fixed now :)