Interview with Mark Allen (Return to the Source, Quirk)

Earlier this summer I had the pleasure of interview one of the original legends of the Psychedelic Goa Trance community, Mark Allen. From the Return to the Source parties and compilations to his music as part of the group Quirk; Mark Allen is a man in a league of his own.

Follow the link to read what was shared...

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this very interesting and insightfull interview GoaConstrictor : Return To The Source sound doesn't move me much yet their view of the trance scene is warm and give me hope.

"Pie in the sky" would be the only kind of pie i would never be attracted by yet my guess is that Mark was joking answering this.

I tend to agree that the focus on technicity tend to create boring and colder music but there's enought good stuff in all trance style to meet everyones taste and the variety of sound experience is always a blessing.

I like what was said about the music style and Green Nuns being more for fun and whatnot. I actually dont know any Quirk music. I know its been through these ears but cant name an album or release. Time to check prices ;O