Your Favorite second language.

NHJO__HYENNRO

HELLO.

I'm NHJO HYENNRO from W/RUSSIA/KOREA/ETC.

What is your favorite second language?

I prefer.

German

Russian

China

Japan

Holland

Sweden

India

Korea

Israel

Spain

Norway

Sweden

Demnark

Finland

Austria

UK

etc.!!

and important god's language and alien language!

I think language is very important on GOA and PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC.

and I want to know some old site.

That is Trip-Co.UK?

I know this trip site is original better than psynews?

I know many user know this site?

and nowdays any trip user in this psynews?

www.nhjohyennro.com

www.nhjohyennrorecords.com

www.nhjoname.com

082 10 3312 2747

nhjohyennro@naver.com

nhjohyennro <katalk, skype

NHJO HYENNRO.

• Like 1

I knew a Mexican once who was offended that I thought Spain Spanish sounded nicer than Mexican Spanish.

I like the sound of German. I'm thinking of learning it.

spanish spanish sounds indeed a lot nicer than mexican spanish :)

are you sure that it's german you're talking about? ;). the german in the southern half of the german language area imho sounds ok (but not more; swiss german is funny though) to me while the language of the northern half is among the acoustically most offensive languages i've ever heard.

I'm sure I wouldn't be able to tell the dialect differences. I definitely don't think it's smooth or pretty sounding, I just like how interesting it is compared to my native English, with sounds and sound combinations that are alien to English. Not that I've ever listened to long amounts of German language, though, because why would I when I can't understand it?

I definitely don't think it's smooth or pretty sounding, I just like how interesting it is compared to my native English, with sounds and sound combinations that are alien to English.

ah, yes. that sounds appropriate :)

what i find interesting to listen to in a related way is danish. the sounds, combinations and the way how it's spoken totally sound like i should be able to understand everything, when in reality i have no chance of understanding anything.

Yep, pretty much many of the Slavic languages are similar just a matter of time. Though I only can understand some other Slavic stuff like Belorussian, Ukrainian, and surrounding regions.

• 3 months later...

Hard India language, because it makes your Goa/Psychedelic Trance Technology etc Level higher better than ago!

Seriously, I like the sound of Japanese, German and Russian languages.

Japanese is something I want to learn eventually. I started learning the alphabet and some of the sounds years ago but never got anything past that. Now though that I tend to watch more Japanese stuff, it might be helpful to know it. Especially for the Batsu games.