V/A Goa Energy (Timewarp Records)

hello!! we are preparing new 604 trance compilation, release date if all will be in time sometimes in October or November or maybe even later... I hope that you liked our last compilation The Call of Goa 2 :)) we are going now little in other direction, concept of this new compilations will be more as our very successful release "Colors of Goa"...we present you now full tracklist for this VA (maybe possible some little changes)...artwork as usual will make Ricpha Neogoa Design :) ...compiled by Nova Fractal...

CD1

01. Travma - The Reality

02. 01-N - Teonanacatl

03. Screwloose & Lunar Dawn- Sunspots

04. Trinodia - Astral Clouds (Edit 2014)

05. Siam & Nova Fractal - Inside the Vortex

06. Cactus Arising - Transfer at the speed of light

07. Fiery Dawn - Mahakala

08. Nova Fractal - Naga

09. Somnesia - Wind Melody

CD2

01. Psysutra - OamPower

02. Lectro Spektral Daze - 25th Century Technology

03. Anumana & Nostromosis - Traveler

04. Arronax - Lightning Bolt

05. Omneon - Sirius

06. OXI - Haunted Dreams

07. GoaTree - Hide & Clap (Morphic Resonance Remix)

08. Morphic Resonance - Neutrino

09. First Man - First Sound

Samples will come soon after mastering is finished...

image.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

03. Screwloose & Lunar Dawn- Sunspots

What a track this is! Holy moley! Super speed goa trance. :)

Each their collaboration is always great journey. A lot of tracks on this one are amazing! Good job everyone involved!

• 2 weeks later...

tim2cd027_b.jpg

!!OUT NOW!!

PSYSHOP

Timewarp and Ovnimoon Records are proud to present this new chapter for modern 'Classic Goa Trance' with Nova Fractal's very special theme compilation. Expect pure plasma energy pulsating with electrons straight from the super collider deep in the heart of the Galactic Core! Beams of glistening particles cascade in a thundering deluge of powerful basslines weaving together flawlessly in wave after wave of prime time dancing bliss!

Fusing top talent such as Screwloose (aka Psilocybian), with Lunar Dawn, Old school masters like 01-N, Trinodia and plenty of the neo/nitzo goa pilots who frequently push the boundaries deeper into space. Nova Fractal is on a non-stop quest to help re-ignite the world's passion for this highly acidic, sweetly melodic and mystically hypnotic music genre that truly is in a class of its own. Journey with us on the voyage to the source of Shiva's power, Goa Energy.

Thank you!! ;):wub:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I did a track for this label... but I still have not received my copy!!? Goa Energy was released in November 2014. I wrote a message to Doctor Spook on facebook.

No answer .... I look forward to my copy :)

PS: Nova Fractal, this message isn't for you ;) you are serious and kind....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still nothing..... No CD.... No message..... Nathan! You're a liar. It's not worth making me sign a contract !!!! You don't want your commitments. I'm very disappointed. You disgust me ... You'll not have my tracks :-(