Music in dreams

radi6404

What do you thin about music in dreams? I find music in dreams impressive. The brain seems to memorize some recently heart tracks that it likes and plays them in the dream. I find the sound of music in dreams impressive. In dreams you can feel the mood of the music stronger as when you are awake. Also some unneccesary sounds are removed from the music so that it just soundsright. I think that is the reason why some people here music with drugs so they can feel the music better. For me in dreams the music sounds fuller than in reality. It is great to have dreams with music.

• Like 1

This is such an inactive forum. There are no replies in 2 days and this topic is the third one, so only two topics got a reply in more than two days. How can the biggest psytrance community be so inactive?

What kind of music do you hear in your dreams Radi ?

That must be incredible.

I also have heard of other people hearing music in their dreams among trance community.

Is it possible that Goa/Psy/Trance enters more deeply into the subconscious mind that other musical genres ?

The true question is : how far do psychedelic and trance music influence the mind and the dreams ?

It also may be possible that producers want the audience to be touched in their dreams, if we refer to a few song tracks, like Artifact 303 - Influence your dreams.

the link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oSBlfUj-Ug

Well, the only time I dreamt about music and was able to remember it the music was not goa. Once I dreamt about a song by Rod Stewart from an album I had. The second time was about a heavy metal band of mine who played a cover of Highway To Hell from AC/CD. The cover was way better (since it was faster) than the original. I can't remember dreaming about any goa music, means even if I did dream about it it didn't leave much of an impression.

What kind of music do you hear in your dreams Radi ?

That must be incredible.

I also have heard of other people hearing music in their dreams among trance community.

Is it possible that Goa/Psy/Trance enters more deeply into the subconscious mind that other musical genres ?

The true question is : how far do psychedelic and trance music influence the mind and the dreams ?

It also may be possible that producers want the audience to be touched in their dreams, if we refer to a few song tracks, like Artifact 303 - Influence your dreams.

the link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oSBlfUj-Ug

It happens frequently to me that I dream about goa trance music I like. For example if I want to have a dark mood in my dreams, I dream about darker tracks like Transwave - Helium recently. When I am up to more emotional dreams, I dream about more emotional trance music. I dreamt about a lot of goa trance songs since I am listening to this genre. Astral Projection, Electric Universe, MFG, Hallucinogen, Shpongle and many different artists. For me it is nothing special to dream about music at all.

I like to sleep with music on and when I'm drifting off it permeates my dreams as it does when I'm in the light sleep before waking. It generally makes the dreams a lot more vivid and strange, it's great I love it.

I can't sleep with much music on. It makes my heart rate too high. That said Steve Roach definitely gets me in to a sub-sleep dream state which allows my thought process to run more effectively therefore reducing anxiety & stress. I have to be in the mood though. I did fall asleep to my collection of Makyo tunes on my 'phones the other day & had some really weird dreams with very attractive woman in them. Anyway, yeah Steve Roach is great dream ambient music & I find a lot of his more subtle tunes heal the spirit & mind very well. A very nice man as well from my email chats.

my dreams are too weird and incoherent to have consistent music playing. on the rare occasion when i remember a dream and even rarer occasion that it actually has music, it's mostly a sort of synaesthetic wonderland.

on the other hand, when falling asleep, in this pecular in-between state, my brain often plays original and complete goa tracks. too bad i cannot just hit the record button...