Annoying things!

JISNEGRO

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I don't really mind it that much.

Yes. Ending a track well is an art in itself. A fadeout is the cheapest solution and shows a total lack of imagination. Many otherwise great tracks are ruined at least to some degree by a fadeout at the end.

A prime example is (val)Liam's album Dissolving Archetypes where EVERY. DAMN. TRACK. ends with a fadeout. Grr.

People who wear glasses without lenses

People who cut in front of you only to then go really fucking slowly.

People who can't handle the easiest of jobs.

At my company, the entry level position is basically teaching English for 40 minutes, followed by a 10 minute break, then a 40 minute lesson. It's easy as shit to do for a native English speaker yet I have one girl off with stress because the whole thing is just too much for her. She only works four days a week for six hours a day but can't handle it. I know she must feel terrible but is it really that stressful to sit with small groups of the world's easiest to please people, seriously Japanese love anything, and teach them what you know inside out? Apparently it is.

What annoys me about myself is that I cannot understand why some people just cannot do what I find so easy. They irritate me so much when it shouldn't but it does.

That job would probably stress me out too, but that's because I don't like teaching anything and I don't like groups of people all looking at me at the same time. So I wouldn't go for such a job in the first place.

Exactly, she even said she knew she doesn't like these kind of situations but applied anyway. I also blame our recruitment team, they often hire attractive people because they assume they'll be popular just because they're pretty but if they don't have any talent, they never work out.

Yes. Ending a track well is an art in itself. A fadeout is the cheapest solution and shows a total lack of imagination. Many otherwise great tracks are ruined at least to some degree by a fadeout at the end.

A prime example is (val)Liam's album Dissolving Archetypes where EVERY. DAMN. TRACK. ends with a fadeout. Grr.

Okay that's understandable. If every track ends with a fade it can be annoying, but I don't mind if a track or two does.

People who wear glasses without lenses

Obviously you don't know anything about the hipster fashion model, hahaha.

You do teaching? How is it?

Something I forgot: dogs. The smaller the more annoying.

Ya, bigger dogs are much better. But smaller cats are cute and nice to have but once they start to grow even a little, I dislike them.

Obviously you don't know anything about the hipster fashion model, hahaha.

You do teaching? How is it?

Well hipsters annoy me just as much, are they homeless, are they a hipster? oh they have an iphone, poor thing, must be a hipster.

I used to teach, it's easy and enjoyable when it's a service people are paying for. I wouldn't want to teach at a school, that looks painful.

People who don't like animals in generals. While I don't love all animals, I would love to have some chickens and rabbits as pets again.

I don't like people from urban areas who keep pets. I think they do it for selfish reasons. dogs used to have a real purpose for men back then when men used to hunt or have had maybe a herd than needed protection (and still do). in ancient egypt cats were kept around to protect warehouses where cereals were stored. that was a real symbiosis of a man and an animal.

it's kind of funny when you think about how people toy with animals like gods, and then you picture a guy in the park picking up the crap.

and i don't like those people who keep lizzards, snakes, spiders and such. they should get their heads checked. and ZOO's should be forbidden