a funny story in the mountains

radi6404

So today I was in the same mountains as I took from the bus and showed in the alst thread. There are many pictures to follow from that mountain later. I visited the mountain and walked about two hours, photographing and enjoying the landscape. The high rocky slopes and a beautiful deep, green river made me enjoy the day a lot. After I took pictures near a big rock at the river, I was going to the village and met a man. The man was in his thrities and he started talking. He said what I am doing there and if I like the landscape. I said yes, it is beautiful here, he confirmed many times, indeed it is beautiful. He asked me where I am from and what I am doing. I did not tell him everything, just where I was living right now. Then we continued walking and came close to a river. He than said, come let´s get down here, grabbing me with his arm. I said no, I don´t want to get down (the river was 10 meters below the road). He repeated and I said, no I don´t want, I then asked, what are your intentions, knowing what his intentions are. He than said, I want to have sex. I said, I am sorry, I don´t want to have sex. he asked me again and I said, why are you interested, look for girls. And he said,I am doing it with both girls and boys. I don`t know if he would haave gone violently, but I showed no fear and I moved away. He did not seem violent and I don`t want to make false assumptions. I am not that type of a person. I f I would meet him again, I would even greet him. I am not someone who is feeping out and calling such people names. The only thing I did is wash and disinfect my hands, since when I moved away I shaked his hand. I hope his intentions where not somehow different or that he is dirty or so, but besides that I am not someone who will do bad things to such people for no reason. If it was a woman I would even have done something with her, but not sex due to the dangers.

So instead of posting such senseless commends, I would love to hear what you think about it. Whether I have done the right thing or whether I should have run. Wehther such people should be ignored or dealt with friendly. I really have sympathy for such people, because I know exactly how it is to get ignored from arrogant girls who only want the best looking man, if one eye has a slightly different colour, many girls look at such men as if they are the last idiots on earth. Also some men just don`t have look because they might have some sort of fetishes or different interests, so people should feel sympathy for such people and be friendly to them and behave lik they are ordinary people. I even think girls should sacrifise themselfes and do it to the man with the hand or the food. If such people are not too violent and have nasty interests, they will accept and like the offer that the girl gets it out with the hand or the food. I think in general people should be much more at ease with such things and don´t be so ignorant and mean. If I would´ve been a girl or if I had some intreest, I would have offered him a hand or footjob with handshoes, but I am interested in girls or woman.

Sounds like a creepy a guy and an unpleasant experience to me. Nobody was harmed, so I think you did exactly the right thing. I don't know why some people are so unpleasant, maybe they have too little empathy or they're just really desperate, either way I don't think they decided to be unpleasant for the heck of it.

I don`t know if he would haave gone violently, but I showed no fear and I moved away.

Sounds unpleasant to me. I guess it wasn't too unpleasant for you, but if I picture a situation where I had a reason to consider the possibilty that someone would turn violent and I decide to show no fear and get away, then it looks like an unpleasant situation in my mind.

He wasn´t unpleasant, maybe he would have become unpleasant or he dismissed me because of my eye problem which he noticed, but he was a normal guy who just talked to me.

He... just talked to you.. and.... wanted to have sex? With you? A stranger he just met, in the mountains...

"Normal" is not the word that springs to mind. And I am a fairly open minded kind of person...lol

Least it didn't end badly! :)

tumblr_ma612mjTJQ1rpntveo1_500.gif

Well, he certainly was such kind of a person, who is doing it to others aswell, because it seemed he has experience. He was not someone who was affraid doing so, he was someone who is a bit pervert, but as long as he did not use violence I have nothing against him.

He... just talked to you.. and.... wanted to have sex? With you? A stranger he just met, in the mountains...

"Normal" is not the word that springs to mind. And I am a fairly open minded kind of person...lol

Eh... if I took a walk in the mountains and a beautiful girl, I just met, wanted to have sex with me I wouldn't say "you're not normal, go away". Since I practically never go the mountains this is about as likely as a random girl ringing on my door, asking me to have sex with her (less-than-once-in-a-lifetime-likely), of course. Actually I just want to say that I think it's possible for two strangers to have sex the very first time they meet and for it to be a pleasant experience for both. And why should anyone call that abnormal?

Well, he certainly was such kind of a person, who is doing it to others aswell, because it seemed he has experience. He was not someone who was affraid doing so, he was someone who is a bit pervert, but as long as he did not use violence I have nothing against him.

So he went about it in what seemed to be a very natural way for him? This makes it less creepy, of course. (no sarcasm intended here)

Also it is not öike the mountains are some high mountains which are hard to walk. There are just a few steep slopes and a valley. The valley has a major road with many passing cars and a bigger town is at 10 kilometers distance.

OH and what just comes to my mind. Maybe the first post of this thread can be directly posted to Tatsu and all the other people who acused me of being against gays. Rotwang, would you prepare an e-mail to the user, who has left this forum, because he felt insulted from my commends? The ludicrious assumptions are disproven once more.