A few from my trip to a cemetery...

pixiejanet

Is that the Père Lachaise Cemetary? Interesting pics!

I do have a quirky angle on photography, i like it that way....I spent 4 days wandering around Pere Lachaise and still could have stayed longer... I took many many photos. :)

Those pictures are awesome!! You have a good eye for interesting shots if you ask me. I have to say I like cemeteries, they have something majestic and most of them are good places to stroll around. Imho they are also great for tripping since there are not that many people and the ones there are rather quiet and leave you alone. At least if you go to a regular cemetery, I don't know if it's a little different if you visit a big one like the one Paris.

Pixiejanet, did you also visit some of the London cemeteries? Which would you recommend to visit? Regarding the information and cheking the pics I found online I think Highgate Cemetery looks very interesting.

Those pictures are awesome!! You have a good eye for interesting shots if you ask me. I have to say I like cemeteries, they have something majestic and most of them are good places to stroll around. Imho they are also great for tripping since there are not that many people and the ones there are rather quiet and leave you alone. At least if you go to a regular cemetery, I don't know if it's a little different if you visit a big one like the one Paris.

Pixiejanet, did you also visit some of the London cemeteries? Which would you recommend to visit? Regarding the information and cheking the pics I found online I think Highgate Cemetery looks very interesting.

not been yet, but yes, Highgate is the place!!