Beautiful trip to Kyustendil

radi6404

This is 10 kilometers further east o the same mountain (The mountain that appears in the distance in the bus video). The photographer of this picture really took a nice photo and seems to hae a good camera, aswell. This peak also shows a big and dominating mountain slope emerging from the nothing.

94530839.jpg

This is 10 kilometers further east o the same mountain (The mountain that appears in the distance in the bus video). The photographer of this picture really took a nice photo and seems to hae a good camera, aswell. This peak also shows a big and dominating mountain slope emerging from the nothing.

94530839.jpg

i lost my virginity on a mountain just like this one

Do you think I am interested to hear your insult against me just ecause I am posting mountain videos of Bulgaria? There is probably no other forum with more ignroant people than here. There are a few good pepole where I include Technosomy lately, but the bigger ammount f people are ignorant and patriotic. Anything you will say that is good for your country will be regarded rasistic and wil lbe ignored, how childish is this? Her ein the forum are a bunch of haters who do not want Bulgaria to have anything good and will praise any country except Bulgaria. I am realy not someone who is rasistic or something like that but people here are far from being cosmopolitan, they don`t even know how to spell that word, in their dictionary it doesn`t exist. So one thing that I don`t want to read are posts like this. Especially not from someone who has love and peace in his interests, you just fully contradicted yourself.

glad i still in your good books radi, and you finally spelt my name right, (i just wish james and matt would stop trying for me to put in another s)

glad i still in your good books radi, and you finally spelt my name right, (i just wish james and matt would stop trying for me to put in another s)

Ofcourse, one thing you should have noticed since I am here is that I am a person who is very grateful when someone changes his mind and gives me a second chance or doesn`t reach an absolute conclusion and thinks only the bad. you seem to be somoene who can see the positive and negative behaviour of people and don`t reach an absolute opinion to the negative.

And here are some pictures of the mountains in my video, the first one with the high grade road. In my opinion this specific slope is very beautiful and I cound it to be one of the most beautiful slopes in Bulgaria.

68860191.jpg

68860170.jpg

What kind of trees are those?

Hi Radi

I have ignored you until now but I just want to say this. You seem like an ok person, but you need to realise that others in this world do not share yur passions. It's what makes us all unique and individual. My wife worships Coldplay & Chris Martin. I abhore them. I love having sex every day but she does not. Yet we get along because we are happy to accept the differences in our passions.

People aren;t insulting you,t hey just have more important things to do in their lives than hang out here talkiung about mountains, they probably prefer to go out and climb them. Then when they are at home they have word to do, or listen to music, or chang diapers or masturbate or have sex or whatever.

The world does not reovle around you & your passions. The world will not stop to pay attention to you or your passions. It's ok to try and share them but if noone else likes it then move on. You cannot force ppl to like what you like.

Anyway I visited your country in 1999 and have to say i much preferred the mountains of Poland & Nepal. Himalays are amaing. Poland were muc more lush & the girls were very skinny and easier to lay down with. Especially if I said I was Boris Blenn.

Boom!

Hi Radi

I have ignored you until now but I just want to say this. You seem like an ok person, but you need to realise that others in this world do not share yur passions. It's what makes us all unique and individual. My wife worships Coldplay & Chris Martin. I abhore them. I love having sex every day but she does not. Yet we get along because we are happy to accept the differences in our passions.

People aren;t insulting you,t hey just have more important things to do in their lives than hang out here talkiung about mountains, they probably prefer to go out and climb them. Then when they are at home they have word to do, or listen to music, or chang diapers or masturbate or have sex or whatever.

The world does not reovle around you & your passions. The world will not stop to pay attention to you or your passions. It's ok to try and share them but if noone else likes it then move on. You cannot force ppl to like what you like.

Anyway I visited your country in 1999 and have to say i much preferred the mountains of Poland & Nepal. Himalays are amaing. Poland were muc more lush & the girls were very skinny and easier to lay down with. Especially if I said I was Boris Blenn.

Boom!

That is your opinion, as you say anyone has a different opinion and in yours the mountains of Poland and Nepal where better. I think I would like the mountains in Nepal much better aswell but I prefer to stay in europe, if I want to see great mountains I visit Austria, Slovenia or Italy or in that case any other alpine country. The girls in Bulgaria are indeed very difficult to get and many have high egos and think they are above other people. Basically if you can`t offer the girl something you will have it harder, but girls are the least of my concerms anyway. When I see a girl does not behave nicely and throws sharp knights with her words, I make sure she cuts herself with those knights.

have to say i much preferred the mountains of Poland & Nepal. Himalays are amaing. Poland were muc more lush & the girls were very skinny and easier to lay down with. Especially if I said I was Boris Blenn.

Whoa! Poland & Nepal in the same sentence when writing about mountains! You can come back anytime You want now, You're always welcome. Glad to know You liked our girls, there's few million of them, and one prettier than another ;)

And what you think about the mountains?

Well there aren't really mountains. Or atleast I wouldn't consider them mountains compare to other places, they are more like really big hilly regions. But they are nice. I enjoy climbing around and then going to the sauna, then after that go swim in the lake. I sadly wasn't able to do all of that this time since I was a little busy, but enjoyed it.

• 2 months later...

I find it pretty ignorant that noone is commenting those pictures. A few days ago some peole here asked why I am not here so often anymore, well, that is why. I know those pictures are not the best mountainpictures but a few words do not hurt. If it were another user, many commends would have been posted by now, but since it is me, no commend is being posted and the pictures are regarded boring.

Not all of the thread was devoted to the pictures. Several posts where devoted to a superfluous discussion about too young girls in the pictures. Also I posted new pictures and if there is new content people should respond or should I have opened a new thread for those mountain pictures? If I had done that I would be hearing complaints that countless threads on that topic exist allready.

By all due respect but if you think the mountains deserve a rating of 4/5 of 10 than you simply are not a mountain fan. It is the same as to be a fan of sports cars and rate a Porsche 911 Turbo 4(5 of 10. The mountains are very steep and rocky, Escpeially the first two and the last two pictures show mountains that are incredibly steep and rocky so I am wondering how you rate them so low. But I guess for you the steepness is not the only charateristic that defines the beauty of a mountain.

But man this is just some another hill/mountain whatever. Nothing unique or special on it.

I mean when you compare it to Kailash, Alps, Kilamanjaro... then you can easily give 0 mark to this mountain. And yes artistic factor is very low, even if mountain is great and special, without this it's nothing. Plus very depressive feeling on this pictures...

Now go mad on me because i don't agree with you :ph34r:

I fail to understand why my pictures are always compared with te absolute best mountains out there in the world. As if onnly the best matters and is good enough and other places are dismissed. I think I have seen more mountains than you, Ionized, and know what I am talking about, the mountains on the pictures, some of them, are for sure steep and can compare with other steep mountain slopes. They can´t compare with the steepest mountainparts on earth like Yellowstone for example but that doesn´t mean they are not beautiful. If you are not a mountainlover you don`t have to say those mountains are not good sicne they can´t compare with the best places on earth. the black forest in our country can´t compare with the highest mountains aswel and yet if my trip went to that place I would post pictures of it here.

Imba, your posts are not of high interest o me. In the last months I´ve observed you and noticed that you are a player who plays along. And not even I have noticed it, a friend of mine has aswell. For example your intreests are not determined entirely by yourself, they are rather controlled by by what you think is appropriate in society. Your ignoring of my posts is so annoying and shows your true mentallity. I don`t like people who start conversations but than ignore them. Then don´t start conversations at all if you know you´ll dismiss anything the other person says.

You asked us for opinion. I gave you my personal opinion (not implanted by society and i believe decent one). My opinion doesn't agree with yours... and then your mind make ideas:

- That i am Lucifer himself want to divide you with everyone else?

- That i will canditate for president and lie to people to show them that i am right leader?

Interests? Man i am here to share my music, share any music with decent people here. Share opinions. Have fun. One day meet someone and become friends (which i already did with few of them). I don't search for possible wife, cyber lover or partner in crime. Yes, i said some stuff in past here i am not proud of but i am just human right? I don't care about my reputation or pride, i don't want to be pop star or saint one day. I am here only for FUN.

And i wasn't ignoring you yet. But i will ignore you from now on which means more time for creative and possitive things! Bye ;)

But I love mountains and I have seen a lot of them, believe me.

I've seen the highest mountains in Japan, witnessed the beauty of the shrines' or temples architectures.

I have seen the highest mountains in Europe, experienced their might and glory first hand.

You just do not have a lot of experience, period.

Your pictures: 2.5/10

• Like 1