Beautiful trip to Kyustendil

radi6404

So why doesn`t this thread continue? Noone else to say something about the mountains in Kyustendil?

The mountain in the distance is this mountain here

For me this looks amazing and I don`t say it beause it is in bulgaria, I like the shape and the many rocks.

qpug.jpg

I am impressed by the steepenss, those moutnains are indeed not as high but I can show the mountainview of the university I have towards the Rila mountain. Today it was impressive, the clouds where touching the peaks and the mountain looks very big through the classroom windows.

Except incredible mountain pictures and incredible mountain, and road videos soon, I went to Kyustendil and took amazing pictures and videos.

I noticed that the camera micro produced some rattling so I have to put some music over it, where I will need an app for but the videos, especially the second one show vertical rockwalls while the bus is driving very fast.

Ok, I just found out there is no distortion. Sometimes my earphones distort when they are cold and are not used for a long time. A heavy bass and the distortion goes, so expect some amazing landscape.

Oh that makes sense. How is Bulgaria? My parents were from Ukraine (so not that close by still eastern region of europe) and moved out after the collapse of USSR.They tell me that it got pretty bad.

Bulgaria has incredible landscape, it is one of the most beautiful countries in europe when it comes to mountains and forests. It also has some great roads and buildings but economically Bulgaria is not well off. The current government is very bad and there are protests constantly, the income of people is rising very slowly. The job market is not very well but it could be worse. Many people are strange aswell, the young people use smartphones and mobile devices so extensively like in no other country I have seen. it is very annoying that the young people use them so extensively, in Germany those items are used far less.

Bulgaria is mainly interesting if you want to have a calm and relaxing life, travellling from this mountain to that mountain, going from this town to that town, the whole western part is densely covered by mountains so there is more than enough to see, you can have a relaxed life but many people are not very well. Many of them aren`t serious and say one thing but do another. Some are very cold and others are just fake, this is not only typical for Bulgaria but also for other Balkan countries such as Serbia and Croatia, that is at least my personal observation. I am not educated like that, I am not someone who likes to insult others or use bad words, I am a person who wants to be nice and have good relations with people. Seriousness and reability are very important for me, which is the reason why I often get dissapointed. When I say something or arrange something, a meeting or something, I am serious about it, many Bulgarians aren´t. Also the people don`t respect the beautiful nature and mostly talk engative towards their country not caring a lot about nature and environment, that is very dissapointing.

Sort of reminds me of some Russians and other slavs that I know of, ahaha. Minnesota is also a beautiful place. It has lots of farm areas and then a major city region in the middle of the state and from there, just forest up north. It may not have the best of everything, but it has all the good of everything, if you understand what I'm saying. I've been to several other regions in the world, I have to say that I wouldn't want to move anywhere but stay in Minnesota. Plus I love the winter.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I can associate with the want to live peacefully. I live by some cities and farms. It's quite funny how there is a farm in one location and after driving 1-3 minutes one direction all the sudden there are cities and stuff. There are also lots of small towns and stuff like that. I love picking raspberries in the summer and have a small garden in the backyard.

I believe waht you say. I like rural and calm areas, they give me a lot of peace and really change my life. For example yesterday when I passed through that long and steep mountain on the second video, which is two times longer as on the video, I felt very relaxed. Looking at all the rocks, the trees, the shapes, the high slopes at the distance, it easily makes me forget the fast and stressful life in the big towns and all the people running, calling someone on phone and much more.

Ya, that's why Minnesota is nice (I guess this applies to many other places also but I'm most familiar with Minnesota). I love technology and all that stuff but I love how there are 10,000+ lakes and I can just go up north and just look at nature and its wonder. I guess it's one problem that people in general have and that is thinking about nature and its wonder.

This is a very nice picture from the mountains in the Kyustendil region. It can be seen that they contain mainy rocks and are very steep. The view is quite amazing and the mountains on the second video are also great. Unfortunately the higher slopes are on the right so the video could not cover them. Just look at the rockwalls on this picture.

e5tk.jpg

So why does noone comment? I find it an insult that really noone comments. It shows how people don`t show respect and don`t care what I have to say. Either this or the mountains are less impressive than I thought.

Again? Same question in the same thread?! --->

No it's ridiculous that you expect and demand attention on topics noone seems to be interested in. If nobody comments, nobody's interested, period.

It doesn't matter if it's because you posted it or any other user. Even if people are not interested because it's a topic you created, then it's just like that.

Get over it.

Do you think I am interested to hear your insult against me just ecause I am posting mountain videos of Bulgaria? There is probably no other forum with more ignroant people than here. There are a few good pepole where I include Technosomy lately, but the bigger ammount f people are ignorant and patriotic. Anything you will say that is good for your country will be regarded rasistic and wil lbe ignored, how childish is this? Her ein the forum are a bunch of haters who do not want Bulgaria to have anything good and will praise any country except Bulgaria. I am realy not someone who is rasistic or something like that but people here are far from being cosmopolitan, they don`t even know how to spell that word, in their dictionary it doesn`t exist. So one thing that I don`t want to read are posts like this. Especially not from someone who has love and peace in his interests, you just fully contradicted yourself.

I am realy not someone who is rasistic or something like that but people here are far from being cosmopolitan, they don`t even know how to spell that word, in their dictionary it doesn`t exist.

I'm pretty sure 'rasistic' is not a word although I'm certain it exists in Your dictionary and You know how to spell it.

(Someone had a quarrel about english skills some time ago)

And how You came up with patriotism out of nowhere is beyond me.

Either this or the mountains are less impressive than I thought.

This would be my case, it would be better to see them up close, because from the distance they look to me like a large piles of granite and one ani't even that different from another (just to resolve any doubts - I love hiking).

They don`t have to be different to any other mountain. I don`t know why ssomeumans have the desiretosesomething diferent,something new,something that is not seen everywhere. Even if mountains look similar at many placesof this planet, they are al stilll eautul.I love the alpsI love mountains in Bulgaria I love mountains in Greece, I love mountains in Serbia, many of those mountains look really similar but it doesn´t mean they are worse just because they are similar. Would you say women are not really beautiful if you see many women that look beautiful but are similar one to the other, I don´t think so? This is the case with mountains and any other thing, for example I would not matter if there was 5 times more goa trance like Boris Blenn or Elysium, any track of that collection would be beautiful, no matter if there are 1 000 or 5 000 tracks that are similar.

Do you think I am interested to hear your insult against me just ecause I am posting mountain videos of Bulgaria? There is probably no other forum with more ignroant people than here. There are a few good pepole where I include Technosomy lately, but the bigger ammount f people are ignorant and patriotic. Anything you will say that is good for your country will be regarded rasistic and wil lbe ignored, how childish is this? Her ein the forum are a bunch of haters who do not want Bulgaria to have anything good and will praise any country except Bulgaria. I am realy not someone who is rasistic or something like that but people here are far from being cosmopolitan, they don`t even know how to spell that word, in their dictionary it doesn`t exist. So one thing that I don`t want to read are posts like this. Especially not from someone who has love and peace in his interests, you just fully contradicted yourself.

You're really reading a lot into Penzoline's post that wasn't there.