I found the best gif ever

Ormion

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oknyvT0.gif

Everytime I see this gif I can't help but think about no holding a gun during kick-the-glass move. I know you have to stabilize yourself after the jump, but when you can do it in the first place, a little piece should't stop you, right :)?

Everytime I see this gif I can't help but think about no holding a gun during kick-the-glass move. I know you have to stabilize yourself after the jump, but when you can do it in the first place, a little piece should't stop you, right :)?

I agree but also, if someone was going to run down this guy, he would still get clipped by the roof of the car - thus still f*cking him up good ;p and as mentioned this was just for show as the spectators were pointed out. still a cool move for sure ;D 'd hand over my car haha!

VAA2lkV.gif

funniest AND coolest gif of the thread ;D AWESOME!

I've seen the video behind this gif. there are actually competitions to draw the perfect circle and this guy enters them. maybe I can find zeh video on youtube. I saw it years ago, possibly on a different site. pretty impressive.

18218381381.gif

awww - this is heart-warming for me. I didnt laugh at them. 8) edit: I like how he is stuck between about-to-laugh then full-on laughing ;D

edit: WOW! that video was easier to find than I thought. first try & first search ;p