Dimension 5 - Trans-Addendum (Suntrip Rec.)

Guest antic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

... on all other official download sites :)

Probably, you should nowdays rather also mention "streaming sites", official of course.

And I have a question regarding this. At my local legal streaming site, music.yandex.ru only "Crossing Mind - Inner Shift" from all the Suntrip releases is available. And this is very strange, because, for example, Phototropic is fully available, while Dimensional and DAT - none. When Suntrip is only partly available (with a single album), very likely there is some kind of mistake.. Or maybe it has been also released by another label I am not aware about? On the streaming site the label is not shown and I have already contacted them regarding this issue. Though maybe you can also share with some knowledge on the matter..

.ru is russian, and those are 99% illegal...

This is the exact case of the 1%.

Yandex.ru is Russian's biggest search engine. Similar to the well known Baidu in China.

In my other post in another theme, I have told and will repeat here, that the music content is available only for 3 countries: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and only for streaming using their site (including mobile version).

It is one of the biggest Russian internet-based companies. The logo of the project music.yandex.ru has this stamp:

fz88mTgDuD2J_Ah8a0Szr6ChuOw.pngIt means: "Only 100% LEGAL music".

Here is a list of companies with whom Yandex have purchased the streaming rights: http://help.yandex.ru/music/performers-and-copyright-holders/copyright.xml

Most of international ones seem to be at the top:

℗ Universal Music Russia

℗ «WEA INTERNATIONAL INC»

℗ EMI Records Limited

℗ The Orchard

© Sony/ATV Music

© Kobalt Music

© DANCE ALL DAY Musicvertriebs GmbH

© Isolation Network, Inc. d/b/a INgrooves

© Paradise Entertainment & Distribution GmbH

I was also wondering myself how is this possible.. But after discovering similar international web sites, like spotify, deezer, rhapsody, grooveshark, and numerous local ones, everything has been set in place.

It is a common practice nowadays to offer music streaming services rather than download. :)