The Official Psynews Welcome(d) Topic

Penzoline

(We can have another topic for this. The database shouldn't be that full yet.)

Let's go here https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/70582-recycling-of-sounds-in-production/

Guess I'd say hello everyone!

Patrick from Germany here, music addict. :D Mainly downtempo and goa trance, but I'm fine with practically anything from uplifting trance, techno, oldschool hip-hop, 90s eurotrash, freeform, dub, heck I even like a lot German schlager music. Big fan of death and thrash metal, too, been playing in a band a bunch of years back. ;)

I have a big love for producing music. Any style, I've been to a lot of places with that.

The latest development is Veasna, my attempt at goa trance - with many twists and turns. I started a thread in the free music forum about that one. ;) Other projects are mostly inactive, but definitely not dead. Of interest for this board may be Inti, experimental downtempo, partially up to 10 years old. The later works are more psychedelic than the old stuff. Maybe I'll go somewhere with it in the future.

Oh well, I'm not the most frequent forum poster, but I guess I'll have a few words here every now and then.

My goal here? Find even more music. :D

• Like 2

Aw, I didn't find this topic, thank you pdinklag for bumping it.

Hello everybody, Krev, from the south side of France, where goa is an unknown genre and psytrance full-on sadly rules the psychedelic world !

Listening mainly to Goa or Techno (some rap too), I was lurking this forum for a long time but never thought about joining the community and participating.

Big fan of death and thrash metal, too, been playing in a band a bunch of years back. ;)

Yes! Yes! I did not know that. Hahaaaaaaa :D Great to see my fav producer here on psynews! Welcome! And @ Krev: nice to meet you and welcome :-)

Yes! Yes! I did not know that. Hahaaaaaaa :DGreat to see my fav producer here on psynews!

Well, now you do. :P People underestimate how danceable Slayer and Anthrax are or how deep Dimmu Borgir is. Big fan of the old albums of Hatesphere and Chimaira, too. Often, there are some strange parallels to goa... I might try some remixes in the future, but it's not an easy job. ;)

Cool you're a Children of Bodom fan, they do a really cool combination of thrash and death metal in my view, Hate Crew Deathroll is a masterpiece of an album!

And geez, I hope I can take the fangirling... :lol: (had a g-string thrown at me on a gig once... it was a friend's joke, but nothing will ever beat that)

Krev, from the south side of France, where goa is an unknown genre and psytrance full-on sadly rules the psychedelic world !

Hey!

Yeah, Hadra seems to have taken over France, eh? I live in the western part of Germany. Same situation there: full-on, prog and darkpsy/dark hi-tech ruling the scene beyond repair (the rare actual goa parties are badly promoted and empty, Anoebis and Imba will remember...). Luckily, Belgium isn't very far. ;)

• Like 1

Hadra has been cancelled this year, like a worrying number of other festivals (more than a hundred !), but I still hope they'll stay in France next year. Belgium is a little further for me but yeah, I begin to pay attention to their anoucements and will find a way to party there. :P

Aw, I didn't find this topic, thank you pdinklag for bumping it.

Hello everybody, Krev, from the south side of France, where goa is an unknown genre and psytrance full-on sadly rules the psychedelic world !

Listening mainly to Goa or Techno (some rap too), I was lurking this forum for a long time but never thought about joining the community and participating.

Wooo, another french southerner fellow \o/

Welcome :D

• Like 1

Hate Crew Deathroll is a masterpiece of an album!

Oh, thanks. I think so, too. But just wait until COB's 9th studio album comes out October 2 nd, 2015. I have huge expectations of it because of what has been going on with the band lately. First of all, the second lead guitarist Roope Latvala left the band because "the others wanted to go back and make music with fury of younger years" and Roope was not willing to it, and because Alexi Laiho has told the media it will be the best album for years and he has never worked so hard before with any album in his life. He said it will be way faster and darker than the previous ones :) What comes to my fanship, don't worry, I do not overact: supporting and buying music and giving feedback is the thing ;)

Hadra has been cancelled this year, like a worrying number of other festivals (more than a hundred !), but I still hope they'll stay in France next year. Belgium is a little further for me but yeah, I begin to pay attention to their anoucements and will find a way to party there. :P

Come to Croatia, it´s little far away maybe - but we have BalkanGoaFanatics festival, it´s few days of GOA only. And only, really. And beautifull nature. And women. And.....

Got the point? :P

• Like 1

Got the point. :P

But no money, got the point ? :D

Edit : 238€ for both flights, thought it was cheaper. Owww, I see something coming, noo, noo...

Frankie Flames is probably going to Croatia by car from Spain, we should kick his ass to pick you up somwhere at shoreside :P
  • Like 2

Hy, my name ivan ricxhpa i'm from south korea, w/russia, etc...
I like acid goa, mWNN, astral projection, skazi, etc...

and verrrry steep bulgarian mountains!

Chek my saundcloud..goa trance, psy, techno, etc..

soundcloud.com/neogoa

ॐ ॐ ॐ Namaste ॐ ॐ ॐ

• Like 2

Hello im new here. just wondering how many users are on here?

at first glance it seems like big active forum but now i check for a few days and it seem very very quiet, hardly any activity. shame because there are not any other goatrance forum :/

Hello :) Welcome to the forum.

It's usually active. As its summer (in Europe) most forum guys are out in the sun dancing and trancing, performing and attending gigs/festivals and having fun. (Check out the ZNA thread!, aah! Lucky bastards are all meeting up over there) nowadays mostly 5-6 guys log in I guess :P

• Like 2

Hy, my name ivan ricxhpa i'm from south korea, w/russia, etc...

I like acid goa, mWNN, astral projection, skazi, etc...

and verrrry steep bulgarian mountains!

Chek my saundcloud..goa trance, psy, techno, etc..

soundcloud.com/neogoa

ॐ ॐ ॐ Namaste ॐ ॐ ॐ

Hold on!

Did you just blend Radi and nhjo :o

#Classic :D Lol!

• Like 1

9/10 solid intro, needs moar caps lock tho!

Absolutely. And reference to his deity Boooris.

Eventhough we have so many artists/celebs/label owner. That dude will is definitely the most famous person around here. :D :D

#Fans! :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome..this place is way better as joined than just as stalked :lol: Be active and glad to have ya around :)

• Like 1